|26|

"Where is he? Is he alright?" Luca asks numbly while walking around the mansion's sala where Igor and other men who were guarding her are just looking at her dizzily as she walks to let off her stress.

"You should calm down Lady Creszia, I'm sure he's alright. He would probably return on your arms when he's done." Igor reassured her but still, it wasn't enough for her to be worried sick.

"But it's already been a day since the last time I saw him. Can you try to contact him for m-" She cut her words off as she felt herself puking like something wrong at her body. Luca then hurriedly went to the nearest sink she could find and puke her shit out off.

Igor and the rest of the men hurriedly went to her place and check her pulse and forehead with fear in their minds. Knowing what will happen to them if their Don's woman got hurt and feeling ill, they're sure it will be the end to them.

"Are you okay Lady Creszia?"

"Did you drink or eat poison?"

"Should we get you a doctor?"

"Should we call an ambulance?"

"Call the Lantsolov's Family doctor now!"

"O-Okay lang po ako. I think I ate something that my stomach doesn't like. Don't worry, I won't tell your Don about this." She mumbled like a nervous wreck as he saw how these men rattle in fear. Is Deckard this scary?

The men sigh in relief and saying the words 'thank you so much my Lady.' and 'No wonder why our master loves you.' that really made her heart warm.

"Why don't you split yourselves in three groups? one will be guarding at the main gate, the other will be guarding at the garden near the helipad incase Deckard will comeback and the other one inside the mansion?" She asked. Tumango lang ang mga lalake na nakabantay sa kanya at sumunod sa utos niya at ngayon ay ang natira nalang ay sila Igor, Antoine at and sampung bantay.

"Are you sure you don't need anything Mademoiselle? " Uncle Antoine asked in a worried tone. She then waves her hands to unnerve him off.

"I'm really fine Uncle Antoine." She spoke.

But Luca wasn't actually fine at all. She felt dizzy and had some sudden cravings for sweet food. But what she was worried about is her period which was two weeks late now.

Just what is happening to me?

"Igor?" She pokes Igor who was busy tapping something at his laptop.

"Yes Lady Creszia?" Baling niya kay Lucreszia at pinasintabi muna ang laptop niya sa tabi.

"Can you call... Deckard for me?" She requested while smiling widely at him, kaya walang nagawa si Igor at napasabunot nalang sa ulo na tinawagan ang kanyang kaibigan na si Deckard. Noong hindi sumagot ang nasa ibang linya ay napa-buntong hiningang tinignan ni Igor si Lucreszia na akmang iiyak na.

"Hey! d-don't cry! I'm sure he's busy this time or maybe he is riding all the way here, to his mansion! Jesus... How can I comfort this woman?" bulong ng binata.

"He will be alright, right?" Lucreszia uttered in an anxious voice. She was feeling numb as if her body shut down. She was losing hope and petrified about what could possibly happen.

Deckard had a lot of enemies and that include his brother, Ivann who the two shared a shady past. But as she kept thinking about those two brothers, imposible naman atang mag-patayan ang dalawang yon dahil paniguradong hindi iyon magugustuhan ng papa nila.

Though, she was more weirded at Uncle Antoine who was cooking something in the kitchen with a smile plastered on his face like it was his chivalrous moment. Diba dapat rin namang mag-alala siya kina Ivann at Deckard dahil kahit pa-paano amo niya iyon... Or maybe she is just a little bit emotional?