|29|

MASS RESIGNATION OF EMPLOYEES AT THE LUDEVICA?

Yesterday, we witnessed the shocking mass resignation of more than one hundred employees to the used-to-be the best luxury fashion house in the world, Ludevica. Many people guessed it all happened because of the newly appointed Chief Executive Director of the Ludevica who was accused of stealing many designs from a small-time fashion designer, Madame Lorna Alcanzar Rosales.

It was said on one of the employees that resigned yesterday that Lorna has no insights on fashion designing that she kept repeating the former CEO and also the creative director, Lucreszia's designs in a different color and texture that she was mocked by many people as the real copycat amidst the controversy of Lucreszia's for being the 'copycat'

Also, many fashion critics were deeply irritated and disappointed as they realize that the couture designs at the last week's Ludevica Paris Fashion Week were a 2.0 version Lucreszia Alcanzar's promising and respected last fashion show in Paris that happened five years ago that named as 'Ludevica by Lucreszia' that was stated to be the most impressive and iconic fashion show in the century. Though as many people and fashion critics tried to bring Lucreszia Alcanzar back at the fashion house she founded but sadly, she's nowhere to be found. Some groundless rumors are also starting to heat up about the President and the creative director of the trendiest and new-founded luxury fashion house named 'Dorothea Lucretia' that become the talk of the whole fashion week was actually owned Lureszia?

So, where is Lucreszia Alcanzar really? and what is she doing today?

Your Author, Lady Lovelace

Lucreszia slightly gave a chivalrous smirk as she read the mysterious lady's article. She was slightly amazed at how everyone is gossiping about her whereabouts when all of them are the reason why she's gone.

Five years.... Five years na pala ang nakalipas simula't namulat siya sa mga katotohanan ng mundo at paano ito gagalaw. Limang taon na ang nakalipas simula nang yinakap nya ang haplos ng sakit at hinagpis sa mga taon na wala siyang magaw kundi tanggapin ang mga kahihinatnan ng pag sugal niya noon sa pag-ibig.

"Wommy!" A little girl who has light brunette hair and emerald green eyes shows up while looking at her wearing a joyous smile and welcoming Luca with a tender hug that made her problems and anxiety swoosh like a painkiller.

"Tia... baby, how's school?" Tanong niya sa anak niya ng naka-ngiti, agad siyang pinakita sa mga limang bituin na na nasa kanang bahagi ng braso nito ng puno ng pagmamalaki.

"Look, wommy! I got 5 stars! I'm the only one who got five stars among my classmates!" she snorted that making her laugh happily. It's been four years since she can speak the word 'Mommy' but she can't pronounce it in a correct way which Luca finds adorable. instead of Mommy, her daughter Tia pronounced it as wommy which Luca finds cute.

"Wow, you did very well baby! what do you want for dinner?" Luca asked as a gift to her little baby that made her eyes dazzled.

"I want Warbonara wommy!" She laugh a little bit then pinched her chubby cheeks.

Dorothea Lucretia Alcanzar... that's her daughter's name.

"But I you know I can't cook your favorite creamy carbonara right? Tia?" Sabat niya ng mahin-hin. Kahit anong subok niya sa cooking class, hanggang pancit cantoon, hotdogs at buwad lang talaga ang alam niya kaya medyo nadismaya siya sa kanyang sarili dahil hindi niya naluluto ang mga pagkain na gustong kainin ng anak niya.