|13|

Luca is just staring at the TV dumbfounded while the news anchor is reporting about something on Deckard. It was still hard to believe Deckard is defending her to the press confidently.

Deckard told everybody around the world that she was not his mistress at all and his ex-fiancé Dominika was in fact four months pregnant with his older step-brother's baby and would replace him as her groom which they would be wed within nine months from now.

It's actually weird because the medias went silent when Deckard mention his brother and Dominika like they already know it and just waited for Deckard to spill the beans officially.

Lady Lovelace the bitchy tea spiller who first making their names put at dirt did not even bother to say sorry at them and just does what she do... Continue reporting scandalous and enormous news from other people.

And of course Deckard's words was sweet as hell that even in front of many flashy cameras he told them he loves her so much that she can't bare seeing her sad.

Damn, just damn...

She then called him after she found out about the conference he set up and he answered the call "Hey what's up kitten?" He asked nonchalantly in the other line.

"I can't believe you just said that! Do you know how red I am right now? Fuck you Deckard!" She cursed out of happiness that she nearly put herself to shock and cover her mouth.

"You seems to be happy..." Deckard uttered while driving his car all alone on the way to Luca's condo. He can't bare it anymore, he does not want him to be Luca's only sadness so he do the right thing even though it would cripple their family and Dominika's Legacy.

Deckard also knew his step-brother would be mad about it when he expose their love child with Dominika and would probably plot some enourmous revenge on him.

Dominika's parents in the other hand would be mad about her. But he still feels bad for Dominika though because he knows her parents would consider her as a dissapointment now.

Deckard suddenly remembers when Luca's aunt called her on the other day she eants to met her at their mansion. He was about to ask that on Luca since he wants to drive him all the way to her old house but she got him first.

"Decky? I have another caller so bye for now. Stay safe baby, love you." Luca then ended the call that left his cheeks to turn red and made his heart flattered.

Who the hell would thought she would call her baby? That was really unpredictable. Minutes have passed now he have another caller and well...

Dominika Calling...

"Speaking bout' the devil." Bahagya siyang napa-tingin sa telepono niya at naka-kunot noo niya ito sinagot. Nakalimutan niyang ibura ang number ni Dominika sa cellphone niya kaya panigurading aawayin na naman siya nito.

"DECKARD? You idiot! How dare you expose my pregnancy?! Are you really this bitter in our relationship to your brother that you said this in front of the medias?!" A flickering woman's voice said to her. He can see how her nostrills flop while saying those words.

"What? No, I just want to clear my innocence and my girlfriend also." He explained at his ex while driving his car now in the underground parking lot at Luca's condo unit. God knows how excited he is seeing his girl's pretty face smiling at her and hug him tightly until his bone squeeze out.

"Girlfriend huh? How about me and your brother will go there in the Philipines to check your so called girlfriend?" Nanghahamon na taning nito sa kanya. He knows how fiesty can Dominika be since she came from a family of mafia be but Luca is more unpredictable, bitchy and he's sure she can't match her woman's presence.