|27|

"Let's break up." Sabi ni Deckard sa seryosong tono. Hindi muna nakagalaw ng ilang segundo si Luca pero bigla nalang itong natawa na para bang nagbibiro ito.

"W-What? Kulang lang yan sa gutom uy." Asik niya at humagalpak sa tawa ulit.

"I'm really serious Lucreszia. Let's end this... Let's end us."

Nawala ang tawa ng dalaga noong nagsalita ulit ito. Mukhang seryoso ang binata at nasa tamang pag-iisip. She did not completely understand him at all like his voice seems a little blur to her ears. Why the heck would he end us when they are alright a day ago.

"What? Are y-you serious? Just what did I do?" They're not some teenage couple anymore to decide to end their relationship right away for no specific reason.

"Can't you see the mess? Your reputation is tarnished, my company's board directors warned me to end our relationship directly because our sales are getting down. Lucreszia, just how could you copy your own cousin's sketches just to get to the top? I never knew you're this despicable. Your mother would be so disappointed in you." Matigas na sabi nito na nagpatingin ni Luca sa kanya ng hindi makapaniwala na tingin.

Of all people why would he bring her mom to the discussion? Deckard knew that the person that her weakest spot that could stab her heart is her mom... But why would he said those things as if he did not know her completely?

"W-What did you just said?"

"Everyone always warned me about you Lucreszia. You're just a despicable brat who rose to fame on stealing other people's things and I fucking despise you for that!" She felt her knees weakened and her heart aching as he heard those words coming from his mouth clear as the water.

She was disappointed in him. Deckard should be the one who would caress her heart and cheer her up to all the things she's been through right now.

"Y-You despise m-me?" She asked again while stuttering like she can't believe what she just said.

"Everybody despises you Lucreszia... People who are good to you are just staying beside you because they pity you for having nothing but a dead mother and a big fashion house."

"I know that's not the reason why you're breaking up with me... You're just scared that I might get hurt because of you, right?" She asked again. That's definitely the reason, this man will never break her heart and speak some outrageous words in front of her...

"You still can't accept, don't you? You still can't accept the reality that it's all over for you now... You're tarnished and shredded into pieces." That's it, she had enough.

"Get out." She warned him.

"Why because it all of the words that I just said triggered your ego? come on, Luca this isn't y-" She cuts his words to her ranging loud voice full of disappointment and annoyance.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! DON'T LET ME SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN!" She shouted. Deckard just smirks evilly like he won a game and walks out of her apartment like he did nothing.

Lucreszia just burst into tears as she saw the man who taught she could trust and relay all her problems without being judge left.

"M-Maybe... He was right about me." She whispers at herself as she tried to calm and shield her inner self from Deckard's rude and piercing words. She was having self-doubt and would probably lose her confidence.

Para bang isang tattoo ang mga salita nito na masakit at hindi na mabubura...

For a minutes she was crying, nakatanggap siya ng tawag galing sa sekretarya niya na hindi lubusang tumatawag sa kanya kung importante ito o may problema na siya lang ang magkaka-resolba.