3th of April

I woke up with a headache and a hangover like I haven't had for months. I tried to remember what happened the previous day. I drank too much and after that, I spent time with Shirabu and we talked like we always did. What happened afterwards? Didn't we talk about this one App? And we installed it. It was a joke. But why did I feel so scared? I should probably look if I still had this App. 

After I opened my phone, I quickly spotted the icon. So I really installed it. I hesitated before opening the app. I immediately knew why I was scared. It showed a red zero and some other small numbers. I had zero years left. And it was my fault. If I didn't try to upgrade, I would still have some years left. But now it was all ruined.

What am I thinking? That was just some stupid app. It wasn't actually accurate, was it? Probably not. 

I should probably just forget about this app and deinstall it. Still, I couldn't help myself from looking at the day I would, due to this App, die on. It was the 23rd of August, this year. I had about 5 months. 

No, don't think that. It's just an App. You'll deinstall it right now and forget about it and that was exactly what I did. 

Even though I thought it would help, it didn't. I was too curious. I tried many things, my phone, homework even reading a book but every five minutes my thoughts went back to the app. 

Out of curiosity, I downloaded it again, agreed to the terms and conditions and clicked on 'yes'. I was scared to look but after five minutes of arguing whether or not I should look, I decided to look at it. It couldn't get any worse, right?

As I looked at the screen, my heart stopped for a second. I had the exact same time as I had before I uninstalled the App. there were some hours missing but the day was exactly the same. 

So it was accurate. Or did they just save my personal data to give me the same result every time? To make it scarier? I wouldn't be surprised. 

This time, I let the App remain on my phone. The countdown would tick, on my phone or not so why would I deinstall it. If I did, I wouldn't have a way to look at the time left. It would scare me even more. Knowing there is a bomb that will explode but not knowing how much time you had left was something I absolutely didn't want to experience. 

For the rest of the day, I tried to get my mind off the app ad actually got to do some homework and other stuff I planned on doing. 

Still, my thoughts circled around the app and if it was accurate or not. 

141