1҉3҉

3rd of June

Semi and I have been talking more in the last few days and I realized that I didn't completely hate it and that I sometimes even looked forward to his texts. He even sent me good morning and good night texts on a daily basis. I didn't know how to handle it so I mostly left him on read. 

Today was a day on which he decided to annoy me even more. It was also one of the days where I actually replied to his messages and we, therefore, had an average conversation. 

The only problem with that was that I tend to forget the time while texting with Semi. That was the case today. It was currently past 11 pm and I would normally sleep now but not today. Semi really did mess with my sleep schedule. 

It was so late and I was so tired that I couldn't see properly anymore. My phone fell on my face every thirty seconds and I couldn't type properly. The screen was also way too bright for my tired eyes.  

I, therefore, accepted the call. Semi would call me every now and then but I wouldn't pick up. He would get annoyed and would tell me that the day would come where I picked up. He definitely didn't expect this day to be today because he didn't say anything for at least a minute. 

"I'm tired so don't fancy yourself," I broke the silence. Semi obviously wasn't able to. "If you say so. Anyway, I'm happy to hear your pretty voice again," he said. He tended to lowkey flirt with me when it was late. I didn't mind though, I was used to it. Yet, I could feel myself blushing at his comments from time to time. 

And even if I didn't tell him, I really enjoyed hearing him talk about random stuff like he did right now. It had something calming. 

Somewhen during the call, I drifted to sleep, smiling slightly.  

𝟾𝟶