1҉6҉

13th of June

After I woke up, I continued lying in bed. Other than Semi, I wasn't too comfortable sleeping in the same bed as him. It just felt a little weird. Friends didn't do stuff like that although it seemed like it was normal for Semi. I could live with it. It wasn't that weird and I actually really liked it when I wasn't all alone. It was claiming.

Sadly, Semi woke up after a while and immediately stood up and went down to the kitchen. He was more of a morning person. I stayed in bed for a while but now that Semi was gone, it was cold and not as comfortable as before. Besides that, it got really quiet and I felt like I needed to do something or the silence was going to kill me.

"Good morning," Semi greeted me. He was currently sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. "Morning," I mumbled in response. I was too tired to have a real conversation. Not that we would have on if I wasn't. "I see that you're not much of a morning person so we'll just eat our muesli and I'll let you wake up in the meantime," he stated. "I thought you were the kind of person who would make pancakes when someone stayed over," I commented. "Well, I wanted to but we ran out of milk and it's Sunday, sooo," he said, dragging out the last word. "Of course you would," I responded, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Here you go," he said while handing me a pack of cereal. "Thanks," I just replied. I put some of it into a bowl he had handed me before. As far as I could see, the muesli consisted of oat flakes, white, brown and dark chocolate, some crispy chocolate things I couldn't quite identify and some very sweet light brown things. I have never tasted that kind of muesli but it was really delicious and I would probably eat here more often just because of it.

After we finished, Semi put the bowls and spoons into the dishwasher. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there awkwardly. That was until Semi grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his room again. There, he tried to build a heart with the domino stones. It didn't work yesterday so why would he try it today? But Semi was Semi so he would probably try until god knows when. The only way to stop him was to finish the heart as fast as possible. I didn't know if that would be possible though. I didn't say anything, I just sat next to him and placed some stones. Sadly, one fell down and took all the others with it. Semi just said that it would work next time. This went on for about half an hour until we finally finished the heart. Semi, of course, took a lot of pictures of it and posted a video of the stones falling to his Instagram story. He sadly tagged me so I could prepare for Tendo coming after me.

Afterwards, we picked up the stones and brushed our teeth. I quickly packed my stuff and didn't even notice how I put one of Semis hoodies in my bag. Or maybe I did notice but just didn't care. Semi would never know.

"I'll get going now," I said. "I know. But we need to do that again," Semi replied. I wouldn't mind that so I just responded with, "Sure". We hugged before I turned around and walked out the door.

𝟽𝟷