5th of April

It was school again and I didn't know if I should talk to Shirbau about this. We were best friends after all. He would make fun of me for being so gullible but I didn't care. I wanted to know if I could forget about this or not. 

"Hey, Shiraboo. Do you still have the app?", I approached him. "Hello to you too, Coward. And of course, I still have the app. I want to know if it's accurate after all. It isn't but I want to prove time wrong because some people, just like you, freak out because they have a short countdown", he said. "Don't call me that and I do not", I exclaimed. "you do and that's why it fits", he teased. "just shut up", I said. "Never", Shirsbu responded and with that, he left. 

I just went to my class and tried to focus on the lesson. Somehow my thoughts kept tracing back to Shirabu. To what he said. Was I really just a coward and the app not accurate at all? Was I just being overdramatic again? Probably. Still, I didn't have any proof to believe or not believe in ti although my mind told me that it couldn't be accurate. They couldn't possibly know something that personally about you. It was even more unlikely that they could subtract time from my life, hell it was impossible. Still, I needed to pay attention to that. 

Semi actually believed in that bullshit. Yes, the app was scary but how should it affect his life and why would he care anyway. As far as I knew, he was depressed and didn't have a will to live as well but maybe he was just playing with me like so many people before him did. He was honestly a really nice human being and I was glad that he was in my life. I would never admit that though. 

140