1҉9҉

29th of June

Today Semi and I would meet again. I was more excited than I should be. It was just a normal meet-up so why was I so excited? Probably because I finally had someone to skate with. That must be it. 

I quickly took one of my hoodies and one pair of pants from my drawer, put them on and hurried to school. I only realized that it was the one Semi gifted me when I had already reached the school. He would definitely make some remark about this but I couldn't care less right now.

When the afternoon and the end of school came by, I waited for Semi in front of the school. He came some minutes later, pulling me in a hug in which I found myself leaning into. After a while, we let go and started skating the same route we skated the last time. 

First, we were really quiet until Semi almost fell. "What a dumbass," I commented. "There was a stick," Semi replied. "Sure," I responded, rolling my eyes. "There was. But let's not talk about that right now. Maybe talk about the fact that you're wearing the hoodie I gave you. Did you really miss me that much?" Semi asked. Now that I thought about it, I really did miss him, yet, I wouldn't admit that. Why would I? 

"It's just comfy," I replied. I didn't lie. "True," Semi started before continuing, "Well, I did miss you. You are really nice to talk to and you became one of my closest friends these past weeks". Why did he always need to be so sappy and act like he was going to die in two months? 

I decided to tell him that he was one of my closest friends as well. It was the truth although I didn't really have a lot of friends so it wasn't that big of a deal. Yet, Semi was somehow different. He was able to keep up with me and I was thankful he was. I knew that he would always be there for me. Every single day, as long as he lived. 

"You look really good, skating while the sun is going down," Semi said and snapped me back out of my thoughts. I turned my head to see him take a picture. I smiled slightly and he commented this with, "cute," before skating as nothing happened. What a dork. 

I took out my phone as well and made a picture of him. He looked really pretty and I found myself blushing a little. Hopefully, Semi wouldn't notice. He would just tease me more. 

After a while, we arrived at the spot where we rested the last time. We grabbed our boards and sat down at the exact same spot. We looked at the water and the sun slowly going down. 

"Beautiful," Semi commented. I looked over to find him looking at me. Was he talking about the sunset or me? I had no clue so I just brushed it off. I didn't want to misinterpret and make things weird. 

"Do you want to take a selfie, memories and so on," Semi suggested. "Sure," I agreed and Semi pulled out his phone. He took a few pictures of us. "send me them later," I said and he agreed. Then we cuddled until it got too cold and we had to go home. He dropped me off again and pulled me into a really tight hug. Hugging Semi became one of my favourite activities lately. 

𝟻𝟻