2҉0҉

3rd of July

Today Semi and I decided to hang out again. I really enjoyed the last time we hung out and was therefore excited. He didn't tell me what exactly we would be doing but spending time with him was enough for me to look forward to it. I probably sounded like a lovesick fool but I just really liked spending time with Semi. I was just happy that I had found someone with whom I could be myself and be happy.

When I arrived at his home, he engulfed me in a hug before we went inside. He put on our playlist and guided me to the kitchen. We would bake a cake and I wasn't sure if I was excited to do so but I was sure that it would be great.

"We are going to make this chocolate cake," he stated. "Nice, what do I need to do?" I asked. "Please weigh the flour and give me three eggs, they are in the fridge," Semi said and I got the eggs and then weighed the flour. This went on for a while. We wouldn't talk much and just follow the recipe. Baking a cake with Semi was nice.

When Semi finally put the cake into the oven, I set a timer and we went to play a few rounds of Mario Cart. I, of course, won every round but Semi really did get better. I was happy seeing him like that. When he smiled, I couldn't help but smile as well and when he laughed, I did too.

The cake was finished soon but it was still hot so Semi suggested walking around the neighbourhood while it was still light, and I agreed.

As we walked side by side, our hands casually brushed against each other and I realized that I really liked that feeling. I thought about grabbing hi shand but that would be weird because usually only people who are in love did that and we weren't so if I grabbed Semi's hand, he would assume things and it would be weird and I surely didn't want this to happen.

When the sun set, we were still walking around the neighbourhood but I honestly didn't care. I loved the feeling of cold air hitting my face and I could tell that Semi did too.

We continued to walk around for a bit longer before we walked home. Semi decided that he would drop me off at my house because my parents didn't know that we hung out today and expected me to be home before 10.

When we arrived at my door, he hugged me again before saying good night and promising me that he would send me a picture of the cake because I wouldn't be able to eat it myself.

𝟻𝟶