4th of May

Was it weird that I got him a present? We barely knew each other and never got the other something for their birthday. On the other hand, we did get closer lately. It won't be that bad. I got him a hoodie and some chocolates. I think that everybody would like something like this. Now I should ask myself if I wanted to give it to him now or at the party this weekend. Tendo made him do one and, of course, Tendo invited everybody from his friends aka our friend group who were somehow his friends as well but not really.

I decided on giving it to him today, it wouldn't hurt, right?

"Hey I got you something", I said while handing him over the hoodie and chocolates. "Happy birthday", I added after he grabbed it. "You didn't need to", he just replied. "I wanted to so just accept it. I washed the hoodie because I didn't want it to smell bad. Anyway, I have to go to class. We talk later, okay?", I said and walked off.

That dumbass got me a fucking birthday present. We never gave each other something for the other's birthday and I was completely fine with that. Now I had to get him something as well. Luckily, his birthday was in November so I had time.

I had to admit that the hoodie was exactly what I wore. I really liked it. It was oversized, grey and had some decent details. Besides, it was really fluffy and smelled good. Semi told me that he washed it before so it wouldn't smell bad. He was right. It smelled really good. Like Semi.

And the chocolate was my favourite. I hated most chocolates but every bar he got me, was one of my favourites. Maybe giving your friends something for their birthday wasn't that bad.

𝟷𝟷𝟷