2҉2҉

9th of July

Today our class went on a field trip. Semi's class joined us. Semi and I sat together and talked while we drove there. He was really excited because we would go to the summer toboggan run at the end of the trip and Semi loved summer toboggan runs.

But before we could go to the summer toboggan run, we had to walk around this huge park. I don't know who decided that we would go here but it was better than some boring museum although it was far too hot. Soon enough the teachers realized that as well and we all sat down in the shadows. There, we sort of picniced. Nobody brought things for a picnic but everybody had their own food so we just ate that.

We sat in the shadow of those trees for several hours until the teachers decided that we would go to the summer toboggan run.

Once we arrived, we all bought our tickets. Semi suggested that we could toboggan together and I agreed. We had to wait a bit but when it finally was our turn, we hurried to get into the bob. We were really close which wasn't that nice because it was a really hot day but because it was Semi, I didn't mind that much. I guess one part of me somehow got attached.

The light switched from red to green and Semi accelerated by pushing down the levers. While we drove down the hill, the air hit my face and I found myself smiling a lot. While our bob got pulled up the hill, we were still sitting in it, Semi hugged me from behind. I knew that he hated hugs when it was warm, yet, he decided to hug me. It was a really nice feeling and I was sad when we arrived at the exit. Luckily, we had two more rounds.

After the summer toboggan run, we all bought ice-cream, eating it while we walked back to school where the teachers would allow us to go home.

"Let's hang out afterwards, we could go to my place and watch a movie," Semi suggested once we arrived at the school. "Sure," I agreed. We then walked to Semi's house, went to Semi's room and watched Netlfix. It was quite a nice day and I enjoyed spending it with Semi.

𝟺𝟺