25th of April 

During the last few days, I chatted with Shirabu. He never seemed interested in the conversation unless he had the chance to rant about something. I didn't mind though. We weren't that close after all. Yet, I wanted to change that. Maybe I should invite him to hang out with me at the weekend? Was it too early for that? But we were friends so I could just ask him to go to the park but then again, he didn't like that or maybe he did? I didn't know. We could play video games. Those were always a good alternative. 

Wanna hang out today?

After half an hour, I finally got a response 

Sure, why not. Is anyone besides me coming?

No?!

Okay cool. What are we doing?

Maybe playing some video games or going to the park. We can just decide spontaneity

Okay. I'll be there in about 20 minutes

I'm waiting

After he arrived, I didn't know whether to hug him or maybe shake his hand so we stood there in awkward silence before I just hugged him. He didn't respond to the hug, so I just walked towards my living room. He followed me. 

"So wanna play video games?", I just asked and he nodded. We decided to play Mariokart. I was terrible at it while he was really good but I didn't mind. It was fun and I improved during the game. I now was under the Top 10, every round! I knew it wasn't that good but for me it was. 

As I drove off the cliff three times in a row, Shirbau laughed. I liked it, yet, I have never heard him laugh before. It was weird knowing that we knew each other for about 3 years already. But we didn't spend that much time together, most of it being us drunk, so it was normal, I guess. 

We played way longer than we expected, so we were both surprised when it was already late afternoon. How could you waste that much time playing video games? 

Shirabu didn't seem to be surprised and I could understand it. This day was really fun. 

I liked today. I hope we can do that again soon!

Sure

I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I really liked spending time with him. 

𝟷𝟷𝟿