1҉1҉

17th of May

Semi and I decided to hang out today. He told me that we would go Skateboarding. He had a Skateboard and so did I. We both took ours to school today and would Skate this one route he told me about. After that, we would probably hang out. I didn't really know. 

When school ended, he was waiting for me at the entrance. "Hey, Shiraboo", he approached me. I wanted to tell him that I didn't like that nickname and that he should stop but I knew that he wouldn't stop so I didn't. 

After I didn't answer, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. When he finally let go, we were already far away from school. At this point of the road, there wasn't sand anymore so we could finally skate. 

When we did, I realized that he was a bit slower than me so I slowed down a bit. I let him determine the pace. It wouldn't make any sense not to. 

We continued skating for a while. I really enjoyed it. The landscape we passed was really pretty and there was a comfortable silence surrounding us. I really enjoyed spending time with him. 

After a while, he suddenly stopped. I did as well and he pulled me towards the lake that was nearby. There, we sat down and shared his water bottle because I forgot mine at home. I, in return, gave him some of the gummy bears I bought yesterday. 

It was still silent and I really enjoyed it. I didn't really want to talk today and Semi seemed to notice that. I was glad to have a friend like him. We were friends, right? 

I wanted to ask him but I somehow was scared. What if he didn't want to be friends with me? He probably would because he is some sort of social butterfly so it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

"Are we friends?", I asked. "Of course", Semi answered, not looking up. "Cool", I commented and we fell back into the comfortable silence. 

Somewhere in between, we must have gotten closer because by now I was basically sitting on his lap. I didn't mind though. He was warm and it was already getting colder. Semi somehow noticed that I was cold so he pulled me in a hug. I normally didn't like it when people hugged me but he was comfortable so I didn't mind. 

When it got time for us to go home, he gave me his jacket and we quietly skated back. His jacket was not only warm but also smelled really good. Probably Semis scent. 

"We're here", Semi said after we arrived at my home. "I really enjoyed today. I would love to do this again sometime", I stated before adding, "Here you go", giving Semi back his jacket. "Thanks. Until next time, have a nice evening", he replied. "You too", I answered before heading inside. 

Semi really was a good friend. He even texted me after he got home and send me a good night message. 

𝟿𝟽