1҉0҉

12th of May 

Today, Shirabu and I decided to meet again. Of course, I was the one asking him to meet up. He would never. At least not now. I didn't know what we could do because we weren't that close but we would probably play Mariokart and I would probably lose again. But I honestly didn't care. I just enjoyed spending time with my friend. 

When he finally arrived, I hugged him and he even hugged me back. This made me really happy and looking forward to the day. After we went in, I offered him some water which he accepted. He drank really fast which surprised me. Was it normal that people drank that fast or did I just drink very slow? I just shrugged it off and we went to the living room where we played some rounds of Mariokart. I slowly got better but he was still the best. 

We played for a while until we got bored. "Let's do something different", I said and he just nodded in agreement. "Let's bake a cake", I offered but he didn't want to. "What about we listen to music", I suggested and he agreed. I was curious which kind of music he listens to. It turned out to be a lot of mother mother, cigarettes after sex, cavetown and Arctic Monkeys while I listen to Conan Gray, Taylor Swift, mxmtoon, doodie and egg. Last made really good covers and Shirabu actually liked some of the songs. He said that I listen to 'basic white girl songs' and I honestly didn't care. Yes, it was a bit basic but I just loved the music although I have to admit that Cavetwon is really good. I would definitely add some songs to my playlists. 

We continued listening to music and it was really fun. It was something I never did before and I was glad we did. I think that it strengthened our friendship. I really hoped so. I could feel him getting more important in my life and I was sure that he would be one of my closest friends soon. I wished so. 

𝟷𝟶𝟹