15th of April

We really had April. Yesterday it was raining like there was no tomorrow and today the sun was shining and it was about 30°C outside. It was way too hot for me and I think that the others thought the same. Tendo, Semi and I planned on going to get some ice cream after school. Intentionally, Ushijima wanted to come with us but he didn't have time so it was just the three of us. 

It was kind of awkward because Semi and I didn't know each other that well. We were friends but besides hanging out with the group and drinking together from time to time, we didn't do anything together. It was sad because he was the least annoying out of our big friend group which solely existed because of Tendo. He was friends with everybody and without him, I probably wouldn't know Semi. I somehow didn't like that thought but I just shrugged it off. 

"Do you know where Semi-Semis is?", a familiar voice approached me. "Hello to you too, Tendo", I replied, slightly annoyed. He was nice and one of my few friends but sometimes, most of the time, he was just annoying. Today was one of those days. "No need to be so salty Shiraboo", Semi now approached us. I just ignored the comment and walked off, the both following me. I would take them to my favourite ice-cream shop. I've never taken anybody there but I just felt like it. 

On our way there, Semi and Tendo talked about something but I didn't pay attention. I just let my thoughts drift around. After we arrived, we went in and ordered some ice cream. Tendo took two scoops of chocolate while Semi took vanilla and I took blackberry like I always did. "Gosh you guys are so basic", I commented after we got outside. "Chocolate is just superior", Tendo replied while Semi stayed silent. 

We chatted about everything and nothing until we had to go home. I didn't want to admit it but it was quite fun. "I really enjoyed today", I said before turning around and walking back home. Maybe I could do something like today again soon. 

𝟷𝟹𝟶