Chapter 9

The sun was already shining through the curtains of Team's room, when he woke up, looking at the sleeping face of the senior next to him. Team smiled for a second and studied Win's face. Both laid so close to each other, their noses almost touched. Team was surprised at how peaceful Win looked when he was sleeping. He caught himself staring at his lips, which were too close to his. What would he give to touch those lips with his fingers? To feel them on his? Taste them, at least one time. Team shook his head. Trying to get rid of the thoughts in his head. As he suddenly realized, that Win slowly woke up. „Team?", he asked with a sleepy voice, while rubbing his eyes with the wrist of his left hand, yawning widely. When he finally opened his eyes, they met Team's, which was looking at him with a deep blush on his cheeks. „How are you feeling?", Win asked with a soft smile. „I.. B..better", Team answered stuttering. He flinched when Win put the palm of his hand on his forehead. „You are a little hot. Are you really feeling ok?", Win asked softly, but Team could hear that he was worried.

„I..I am fine, Hia", he answered, not looking at Win. „You don't have to pretend, that you are good when you are not feeling well", Win said softly, while stroking Team's cheek with the thumb of his left hand. „Your face is a little red and hot. Maybe you have a fever", he said, concerned. Team shook his head. „Could you sleep?", Win asked him. „Yes", he answered. Team wanted to say, that he hasn't slept this good for a long time but thought it would be awkward, telling him that. Suddenly, the door opened and Araya came in. Both boys winced, out of surprise. „Team, how are you feeling?", Araya asked. She did not even realize the blonde man lying next to him. Team was shocked when he saw her and pushed Win slightly away. „Araya?! Wh..what are you doing here?!", he asked with a shocked tone. Win was staring at him with a sad look on his face, but Team avoided his gaze, still facing Araya. „I was worried about you, so I decided to look after you. Are you feeling better already?", Araya asked. „And.. I bought you some medicine", she said and gave Team a bag. „Thank you", Team said and smiled at her politely. Araya was blushing at him, which Win was aware of. Suddenly he felt jealous. But Team did not seem to realize. „I am really hungry right now", he tried to change the topic. „I also bought something to eat", Araya said. „Do you still love Lays?", she asked and took a bag of lays out of her purse. Team's eyes were sparkling when he saw his favorite snack. „Yes! Of course. You still remember?", he asked with a happy smile on his lips. His eyes were sparkling when he saw his favorite snack. Araya chuckled at his expression. „How could I forget?" Win could feel his chest getting tight.

„I really need to go", the blonde said. Suddenly he could not take it any longer. „But Hia? Don't you stay for breakfast?", Team answered confused. „I am not hungry, and I totally forgot, that Dean wanted to meet me in half an hour. I don't want to make him wait. You know how impatient he can be", Win said and tried to put on a smile. „What a pity. You are gonna miss an amazing breakfast", Team smiled, while looking at the Lays laying on his bed. „I am really sorry. Maybe next time", Win said and left Team's room. His heart was pounding like crazy in his chest. At the moment, he could not stand being with Team, especially not when he needs to see him acting with his girlfriend. The thought alone made him go crazy. What are they gonna do now when he is gone? Are they gonna make out on the bed? Is Team gonna kiss her? Is he touching her? Is she touching his body? The same body which was lying so close to him just a few minutes before? Win's eyes were filling with tears. His heart was heavy in his chest and he felt like he could not breathe.

Why was it so hard for him to accept, that Team has a girlfriend? That he sees nothing more in him than a friend. Well, he was not even sure, if Team saw anything more in him than his senior. Hot tears were running down Win's face, while he was driving. He did not even know where to. He just wanted to drive away from that feeling. The pain he was feeling in his chest when he thought about Team and his girlfriend.

Win knew he should be happy for Team. The boy was lonely and unhappy for so long. And now, he has finally a nice and cute girlfriend. Someone, who sees in him, what Win has seen in him since he first laid an eye on Team. That he was amazing. Funny, cute, talented, smart, caring, and worth loving.

„You are unusually quiet today? Did something happen to Team?", Dean asked concerned, when he and Win were sitting in the changing room, after some swim training. „You called me to meet you here. And since we are here, you did not say a thing. Don't you want to know if Pharm and I did the deed or something like that, as usual?" Win closed the door of his locker, not facing Dean. „What happened?", he asked again. Win could not hold back anymore. He did something pretty unusual. He started crying. In all this year's Dean knew him, he had never seen him crying. „I am gonna lose him, Dean", Win whimpered, hitting the door of the locker with his fist. Dean could see a few tears pouring down Win's face. He has never seen him cry over anything, especially not over a guy. „You love him", Dean said. „Does it matter? He has a girlfriend. I am nothing more, than his senior."