Chapter 11

"...promise me, that If anything bothers you, you tell me." Win was shocked. How did Team know?  "What do you mean?", he asked, while trying to fake a smile. "I know,  you are not feeling well for days. You've changed. You don't tease me anymore and every time I look at you, you seem so sad. Please, I am concerned about you. Is really everything ok?", Team asked, worriedly. This is wrong, Win thought. Team should never worry about him. He felt guilty for making Team feel this way. Why couldn't he cover up his feelings well enough? Why does he make Team worry? It's not his job to be worried about his senior. Win hated it. "Don't be stupid. Maybe I am a little tired, because of the upcoming tests and swim competitions, but I am not sad. I appreciate your concern, but there is really no reason to", Win said, smirking.

"Hia, are you sure you.." Suddenly Win heard a girl's voice on the other side of the phone.  "Teamy? Can you come for a second?!" "Eh, sure. I am coming, Araya! "Sorry,  Hia. Can we talk tomorrow?", Team asked. Win's heart was beating against his ribcage when he heard the girl's voice from behind. She was with him.  Of course, she was with him, after all, she was his girlfriend. Why wouldn't they spend the night together, Win thought. "Hia?", Team asked again after he did not get an answer. "What?", Win asked, trying to collect his thoughts. "I am sorry for bothering you for so long. Take a good rest and sleep well", Win said and ended the call. Win let the phone fell onto the floor. Fortunately, it landed on the carpet and did not get broken. Win wanted to scream. He let himself fall back onto the bed, throw an arm over his eyes, and cried. "He is with her. She is with him. Why does it hurt so much? Why can't I be happy for him? I want to be happy for Team, but it hurts so much." Tears were running down Win's face and landed on his pillow. He closed his eyes and pictures started flashing before him. Pictures of Team kissing Araya, making out in bed, stroking her, moaning her name. All the alcohol in the world would not be able to ease the pain he was feeling right now. And as much as he tried, he could not stop himself from thinking about Team kissing Araya. He could not stop thinking about them half-naked in bed together. Are they sleeping together right now? Has Team started to undress her and kiss her body up and down, after they ended the call? Hot tears were running down his face and he couldn't stop it. His heart was broken. Broken by the only guy he has ever been truly interested in. The only guy, he had ever had feelings for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was sitting atop of him, riding him. He was stroking her body up and down with his big hands. She threw her head back, with her eyes closed. Enjoying his touches. Her cheeks were hot and rosy. His hair was a mess and his eyes almost black, filled with lust. Their naked bodies were sweaty and moving in the same rhythm. He entered her one last time before she came hard with his name on her lips. Soon after, he finished and realized his cum in her.

Win woke up. Sweating and breathing heavy. He was sitting in his bed, looking at his hands. Trying to process, what he just dreamed. His heart was beating in his chest. Suddenly, he felt hot tears streaming down his face. It hurt, it hurt so much. "This is not fair! Why can't I be the one, who holds you at night?! Why can't I be the one, who kisses your nightmares away?! And why can't I be the one, your heart longes for?! Why do I have to feel so jealous all the time?! Jealous about her being with you. Jealous about her being able to kiss you, stroke you.. I wish I could stop thinking about you. I wish I could forget my feelings for you. But most of all, I wish you to be happy. Team, I wish you to be happy. Even if I am not the one, who causes your happiness."