Chapter 7

Team froze and his face turned a tenth time redder. "Araya! You can't just.." Team tried to avoid Win's gaze. He did not know what to say. If he'd say that Araya was not his girlfriend, he might hurt her feelings. But why didn't he want Win to believe that Araya is his girlfriend? After all, it is not his business who his girlfriend is.

Win's smile disappeared as he heard Araya's words. "You..you are his girlfriend?", he stuttered, wanting to make sure if he heard that right. "Team? Don't you want to introduce me to your friend?", Araya asked with an expecting tone in her voice. Win faked a smile. "My name is Win. I am the vice-president of the swimming club", he said.

"So, you are friends?", Araya asked. Win smiled. "We are. Right, Team?", he asked and smiled at the junior who looked away in embarrassment when Win's eyes met his. "Ähm, yes", he stuttered, still not able to look at Win.. or anyone else.

"I totally forgot, that I have an important appointment", Win suddenly said and turned away from the others. Dean, I'll call you later. Araya, it was nice to meet you." Win smiled politely, but Dean knew how he really felt. He knew his best friend very well. Team was staring after Win when Araya put her hand on his shoulder. "Team, are you free this afternoon?", Araya asked. Team could not really comprehend what Araya just asked. He was still staring after Win, with a sad look on his face. "Team? Did you hear me?", Araya asked again. "What? I am sorry. I was in thoughts. What did you ask?" "I asked if you are free this evening. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I thought, we could go out for some drinks with your friends. What do you think?" Team really had no desire to go out.

"Do you really think, this is a good idea?", Dean asked, while he was watching Win standing in front of the mirror, getting ready. "Yes. Why not? We have nothing to do tomorrow and I haven't been out drinking lately. It will be fun", Win said smiling. Dean was frowning. "And you really don't want to go out drinking, to get drunk, because of.." "I don't know what you are talking about", Win said, his smile suddenly disappeared. "Look, I know, how you are feeling and I know, that.." Win interrupted Dean. "Dean, I really appreciate your concern, but I am ok, so can we please talk about something else?", the blonde man asked. Dean gave him a nod, but he knew, how hurt Win was. "I am ready. Let's have fun tonight", he said, after he had finished styling his hair.

"Come on Team. I really want to go", Araya said, while she was standing in front of the mirror. "I am really not in the mood", Team replied. "You promised", Araya said with a pout. "Please, I want to get to know your friends. And I want to spend some time with you. We have not seen each other for so long. Please." "Fine, but don't expect me to have fun", Team replied with a pout. "I am gonna ask Pharm and Manaow."

It was almost 10 p.m. when Team, Manaow, Pharm, and Araya arrived at the club. "It's nice here", Araya said. "This is our favorite club in town", Manaow replied. "Yes, mine, too", Pharm said. Team was standing next to Araya, saying nothing. "Team? Is anything wrong?", Pharm asked worriedly. Team looked up and faked a smile. "No, nothing. I am just a little bit tired. Let's get into the club and have some fun", he said, trying to smile. "Great! I am excited", Araya said and took Team's hand to pull him with her. The music in the club was loud, it was dark and packed. It already annoyed Team. He wished he could go home, sleeping in his bed, thinking about nothing, but he did not want to disappoint Araya, who was so happy to be here with him, so he faked a smile and let her drag him on the dancefloor. "I am so happy you came along, Team", Araya said with a smile, wrapping her arms around Team's neck while vibing to the music. Araya was that close, so Team could smell her perfume. She smelled like cherries and something Team could not really name. Her soft brown hair was tickling his neck. Both slowly moved to the music. "This is nice", Araya whispered. Team did not answer.

"I really don't think this is a good idea. Dancing and drinking will not lose your problem", Dean said, while he and Win were sitting on the bar. "Two shots of vodka for me and my friend, gorgeous", Win ordered to the tall and handsome barkeeper with a smile and a wink. "Sure. Whatever you want", the barkeeper answered with a flirtatious smile. Win was licking his lips, while he kept his eyes on the barkeeper. "Is that your plan?", Dean asked. "What do you mean?", Win asked his best friend. "Flirting with the barkeeper, to forget a certain person?"

Win rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Dean, please. You are my best friend. You know me better than anyone else. I need this. I had a really rough week. Can't I at least go out for one night and forget about all that?", he asked his best friend with a pout. "We both know, that it was not the swimming competition or the exams that caused you to stress", Dean tried to make Win thinking. "Dean, please..Leave it.." But Dean was not finished yet. "I know you're trying to wash down the pain by getting drunk. But when you wake up tomorrow, with a hell of a hangover.. you will still be heartbroken. Team will still.." "I don't want to talk about him. Ok? Can we just have a good night? Besides, it is not my business what he is doing with this girl. We are not..we are friends, nothing else. And this guy is kinda cute, don't you think?", Win asked with a mischievous grin. "Win.." "I know, you only have eyes for Pharm, but seriously, he looks really hot."  Hey!", Win smiled at the man behind the bar. "Can I ask your name?", he asked politely. The barkeeper smiled again and ran a hand through his short black hair. He was taller than Win and had short black hair. He was toned and had a lot of muscles. "I am Than. And you?" Win smiled flirtatiously. "Win. Thank you for that drink. It tastes.." Win took a sip of his drink and licked his lips slowly. "...delicious. Could you give me the recipe?", he asked. "Well..I am really sorry, but unfortunately, this is.. a secret recipe. I can't tell you", Than answered in the same tone. "Must be hard..to keep that secret all by yourself." "Please, Win. Don't do anything stupid", Dean asked his friend gently. "What do you mean? I only flirt a little. Besides I am single. Forgot?" Win smiled.

"And you are here with..", Than asked suspiciously. "Dean is my best friend. But..he has a boyfriend..so..", Win said. "Understand. So, he has stress with his boyfriend, and you help him to forget it for a while, by going drinking?" "Well, it's the other way around. I needed to take a break from..everything", Win said with an amorous smile. "Maybe I could help you with that", Than whispered into Win's ear. "And how would you do that?", Win asked flirtatiously. "I think it is time for a break. What do you think?", Than said. "I think this is..a great idea." Win followed the man behind to the club toilets. Win in his right mind would never go with a stranger he just met in a bar to make out in the toilets. But he had drunk enough alcohol, to forget his concerns and just do it.

A few minutes later both men were in the toilette, making out, roughly. Win's drunk mind could not think about anything else, then Than's lips on his neck, on his chest, on his lips, and his hands stroking his body. When Than started opening the zipper of Win's jeans, the blonde guy moaned. But when he closed his eyes, the only person he could think of was Team. The black-haired male, who has broken his heart. He wanted to forget. At least for a moment. He wanted to forget the pain the younger put him through when he saw him with that girl, ..his girlfriend.

Team was standing on the bar, still the same drink in his hand. His friends were on the dancefloor, but he was not in the mood. He stared at his watch, hoping the time would fly by, so he could go back home and sleep. After his third drink, anti-alcoholic, he decided to go to the toilet. Hopefully, he could go back home when he comes back.

When Team entered the toilette, he heard a loud moaning from one of the cabinets. He rolled his eyes. "Some people are so shameless. Making out in a public room. Anyone could step in at any time", he said to himself. Meanwhile, Win was panting heavily. His hair was a mess and his lips were swollen from all the kissing. Suddenly, Tan kissed a certain part on Win's neck, which caused him a slight scream. Team was surprised when he heard it. "This voice..I think I know it", he whispered to himself. Suddenly the door of the toilette opened, and a pretty damaged Win stepped out, followed by a smirking tall guy. Both lips were swollen from all the kissing and their necks showed some marks, Win's hair was a mess and his white shirt, which he normally wears in his pants, was half in half out of it. "Hia?!", Team said in surprise. "T...Team?! What..what are you doing here?", Win asked in shock, while trying to fix his shirt. "I..I.. I am here with Pharm and Manaow..and.."