sneak peek chapter 39

a short excerpt of the next chapter

Please tell me what you think and if I should include it ;)

"What?" Team asked annoyed. "Nothing. I was just wondering, if you are going to eat all of them" Win said, pointing at the pack of chips in Team's hands. "What IF?" Team asked. "You are an athlete. But you only eat unhealthy food" Win complained. Team was rolling his eyes. "Why is it your problem?" "I just want you to eat healthier" Win said and, put his finger on the corner of the boy's mouth to wipe away the chips crumbs on the edge. The boy could feel his cheeks getting hot but tried to conceal this feeling by shaking his head. "Stop teasing me" he said with a pout, which made Win smile even more. "Cute" he whispered, but Team didn't hear him. "Can I have some chips too, at least?!" Win called after him, but Team ignored him.

It was just a dream, Team thought when he woke up. If he knew..if he knew about his feelings for Win back then..he would..all the teasing, all the cuddling, sleeping together in the same bed, sharing body warmth. All those were the things Team missed the most right now. Now he regretted that he has never told Win about his feelings. Even if Win does not return them, he would had felt better, if he had told him. But now..Team does not know if he will ever be able to tell him how he feels. Win might die, without knowing how much he meant to Team. Without knowing, that he was the only person in his entire life, who made his heart beat faster. It doesn't matter anymore, if Win returns his feelings. He only wanted him to know. He needed him to know. But, like so many things in life, Team realized it too late.