Chapter 20

Team was running as fast as he could.

'I can't lose him. Please Hia, don't leave me. I am sorry for not getting it sooner. But I need you. I can't live without you. You promised me once, that you won't leave me..ever. Please..there is so much I want to tell you. So much you need to know..so please..wait for me. '

Team was a swimmer, so he was in a good shape, but this time he ran so fast, his lung started burning and his muscles and feet hurt, but he did not care. He had to run faster than ever before. He could not afford to miss Win. He could not afford to lose him. If Win got on the plane, he has no chance to confess to him. He has no chance, to tell him, what he really feels. That he is the one his heart belongs to, for so long. It took him some time to figure it out, but now he was sure, that he loved Win. He loved him and he wanted him to know. He needed him to know, even if he does not feel the same. He will accept it. He will accept his rejection. Confessing and getting rejected by Win was better than losing him forever. How should he survive a day without Win's teasing? How should he survive without his arm around his shoulder, his fingers stroking him until he finally falls asleep in his arms? How should he live without his Hia? And without telling him how he really feels?

Win was ready to leave. He was ready to leave everything behind. There was nothing holding him back. He had thought about it the whole night. He did not even sleep. His head was too full of..everything. He was sad because he will miss his friends..and Team. Heartbroken, because Team did not feel the same he feels for him. Mad at himself, because he did not tell him about his feelings before he got a girlfriend. Maybe Team had returned his feelings if he had told him sooner. But all this does not matter anymore. It was too late for them. Confessing to him now would have been selfish. He would have destroyed either a relationship or their friendship. 'This is the only solution. At least this way only one of us gets hurt ' "I hope you can forgive me someday, Team. I never wanted to hurt you, but I can't stay. I can't take this any longer. The thought of you..being with her..It kills me inside", Win whispered to himself, while he was staring at a picture of him and Team. A few tears fell down his cheeks, but Win managed to prevent himself from crying. "Young Master. Your car is waiting", the voice of one of his employees brought him back to reality. Win gave him a polite nod. "I am ready", he said and they left.

When Team finally arrived at the airport he was breathing heavingly. His lung was burning and he almost couldn't feel his legs anymore. But all that does not matter to him at the moment. The only thing that matters was to find Win..and tell him..everything he always wanted to tell him. Team was looking at the display panel. "Flight Bangkok to New York. Gate 2" He ran as fast as he could, not caring about the people he passed. He could not think about anything else, but getting to Win..and telling him about his feelings. Begging him to stay..with him. Begging him not to leave him.

He ran until it felt like his legs were running on their own. At some point, he almost fell because his legs seemed to break down under him. But all he could think about was Win. Suddenly he remembered moments with him, he had long forgotten. The moments when Win tried to teach him English, but Team was too stupid to get anything right. "This is too difficult, Hia. I don't get it. I will never understand English. I am too stupid" "Don't say something like that. You are not stupid. You just need some help and I am here to help you. I tell you..after a few lessons with me, you will be fluent in English", Win tried to cheer him up. Team did not realize it back then, but Win's voice and his smile were so soft when he talked to him. The elder took the sheets and wrote notes on them. "Here you are. These notes will help you understand the topic better. If you learn them, you will at least get a C+ on the next test. I also have some notes from my first year. I could give them to you if you want", Win said smiling. "Why are you doing this for me? Why are you always so nice?", Team asked concerned. "I like being nice. Besides, I don't need them anymore. Stop complaining and let me help you. English will come easy to you once you understood it."

"Team!! Where are you?!", Pharm asked his friend on the phone. "I..I am at the airport. But I can't find Win anywhere!", Team said with panic in his voice. "Give me the phone, please", Dean said and Pharm handed it to him. "Team? This is Dean. Where are you?" "What a stupid question is that?! Where should I be?! I am at the airport! Trying to find Win and keep him from leaving!", Team said, almost screaming at Dean. At this moment he did not care that Dean was his senior and his club president.

„Dean?! What do you mean, Suvarnabhumi! I am at the Don Mueang Airport! Don't tell me I am at the wrong one!"

Hello. I changed the chapter many times, but I am still not 100% satisfied, but then again, I never am. Please forgive me for some grammatical mistakes. I am looking forward to your comments and see you at the next one.

Care