Chapter 28

"I said "Yes," Team suddenly broke the silence, while they were sitting on Pharm's bed, studying for an upcoming exam. "What?" Pharm asked confused. "What are you talking about?" Manaow asked, not less confused. "Araya asked me to marry her and I said "Yes." Pharm and Manaow did not understand. "But..we thought..We thought your parents are already planning the wedding. Didn't you say.." Pharm asked perplexed. "It's true that my parents have already started planning the wedding, but..I told them I will take some time to think about it. I was not sure if.." Team stopped for a few seconds, not able to face his friends. "But now I am. I am gonna marry Araya."

"Do you mean...it was not even decided until now?!" Pharm almost screamed at his best friend. Team was shaking, he has never seen his friend like that. "Ehh..no, but..why should I say no? Araya..she is nice..and she really likes me. Being with her..is the right choice" he said with a sad voice. "What about P'Win?"Pharm asked. Team winced. "Hia is gone. And..even IF there was something Between us..he had made his choice..and so have I" he said with a broken voice, without looking at his friends. "Team..are you really sure?" Pharm asked again, softly. "Let's stop talking about it! I just wanted to let you guys know. It's not that I am asking for permission." Team started to get angry. He did not want to think about Win. He did not want to have to explain himself. He just wanted to forget about Win. He wanted to forget about his feelings for the older. "Let's continue studying. This test is very important. Ok?" Neither Pharm nor Manaow did dare to ask any further questions. They knew Team would not want to talk about it anymore, besides, it was not their business to interfere.

It was almost 11 when Pharm and Manaow went back home. Team was alone in his room when he got a text from Araya. "Are you free tomorrow?" Team took a deep breath. Maybe spending time with Araya would make him stop thinking about Win. Win was gone..and he has a girlfriend in London. Besides, Araya was his fiance after all. No one should deserve his attention more than her. "Sure. Want to meet?" he texted her back. "Of course. What about drinking some milkshakes? Do you still like them?" "Yes. I do. I can't wait to see you. Good night..Team."

Team was standing in front of the mirror, checking his hair for the fifth time. He was wearing a white shirt with the first two buttons open like he loved wearing. His hair was messy as always, but that's how he liked it and felt the most comfortable in. "Suddenly there was a knock on his door. "I am coming!" Team said. When he opened the door, he was shocked. Araya was wearing a red dress and red lipstick. Her brown hair was open and shiny. She smelled like roses and something he could not really identify. "Hello," Araya said shyly with a blush on her cheeks. "Hello. You..you look..wow" Team did not know what to say. "You look good, too" Araya replied. "Shall we?" Team nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

After having dinner, Araya and Team were walking down the street. The streetlights were shining and above them, there were thousands of stars. Team was thinking about the time when Win took him to see the lights. Back then everything was so much easier. He didn't know about his feelings. They were just spending time together as friends do..but then again.. have they really ever been just friends? Were the feelings he felt for Win ever just "friendship"? Or was he just too stupid to see what he really had been feeling for his senior..the whole time? What was he doing? He was out on a date with his girlfriend and all he could think about was a guy who left him. A guy who does not know or care about his feelings. He should forget about him. He should be concentrating on the beautiful girl by his side. "Look. Aren't the lights beautiful?" Araya asked while she was looking at the sky. "Yes. Yes, they are" Team answered. "Are you ok?" Araya asked worriedly. "I am. Just a little bit tired" Team said with a soft smile. "I know something to wake you up again," Araya said with a smirk. "Ok. What?" Team asked. "You'll see. Let's go" Araya said and took him with her.

A few minutes later Team and Araya arrived at a club. "Some girl recommended it to me" Araya said. The bar was bright but not too packed. Seems like not many people know about it. "I don't know this bar" Team said surprised. "Seems like they've opened it just a few weeks ago," Araya said and drag Team into it. "Come on, Team. I want to drink something. Let's see what they have." Half an hour later, Team and Araya were dancing on the dancefloor. Team had already had a few drinks and was a little tipsy. If he would had been with Pharm and Manaow they would prevent him from getting too drunk, but since it was only him and Araya, who does not know about his alcohol tolerance, he had no one to take care of his alcohol intake. It did not take long and Team was drunk. He was currently dancing with Araya..close..really close. Their bodies were toughing and his hands were on her hips, while her hands were around his neck. "I think it's time. We should be leaving" Araya whispered seductively into Team's ear, took him by his hand, and dragged him slowly out of the club. Without thinking Team let himself get dragged with her.

It was almost 11 pm. when Team and Araya arrived back home. Both were tipsy and laughing when they opened the door to the bedroom. "I had a lot of fun tonight," Araya said with a smile. "Me, too" Team replied. "But..I think we shouldn't have drunk so much" Araya said with a chuckle, rocking a bit before she fell into Team's arms. "I'm sorry. Seems like I am a little tipsy" she apologized, while Team still held her, keeping her from falling. "No need to apologize. I think..I am a little tipsy as well" Team said, his hands still on her waist. "We..we should.." Team was panting when he suddenly felt Araya's lips on his. When their lips parted both were panting into each other's mouths, their eyes closed. "Let's go to bed" Araya whispered against his lips before she dragged Team into her bedroom.

The room was dark. All you could hear was the gasping of two people, drunken from alcohol and lust. Araya was starting to kiss Team's neck. The boy closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of warm lips on his skin and let himself fall back into the pillows of his bed before Araya took her place on top of him. Team was holding her hips, while Araya was sitting on his lap, still kissing his neck. Team closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm lips on his skin. Slowly they helped each other get rid of their tops. Araya's fingers were wandering over his naked chest. Her skin was so soft, Team thought. She was beautiful and every man would be the happiest having a girlfriend like her. But when he closed his eyes and tried to enjoy her warm lips on his skin, all he could think about was Win. All he could think about was how Win's lips would feel on his skin, how Win's lips would taste. Team hated it. He tried to stop thinking about him. He tried to concentrate on Araya. Her lips, her fingers, her skin, her scent.. Araya was trying to find his most sensitive spots. Her hips were rocking while they kept kissing each other. Their tongues were battling for dominance. Team felt guilty. He was about to sleep with Araya..his girlfriend..his fiancee..and all he could think about when he closed his eyes was Win. Win sitting on top of him. Win kissing him. Win stroking his body with his large hands. How often has he dreamed of kissing him..being kissed by Win? "AAAhhh!! Team!!" Araya's moaning brought him back to reality. He opened his eyes and looked shocked at her. Araya slowly opened his jeans and let her hand wander in his underwear. When her cold hand touched his hot member Team realist what they were about to do. He was about to have sex..with someone he had no feelings for. That was not fair. He was not that kind of person. He was not some kind of asshole who sleeps with someone without having any feelings. The boy winced and rolled away from her. Leaving Araya confused. "Team? What..what is wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Araya asked worriedly. Team's heart was beating like crazy in his chest. What was wrong with him? Araya clearly wanted to sleep with him..and he thought he wanted it, too, but suddenly..suddenly something felt wrong. But why? Isn't having sex with his girlfriend a normal thing to do? "Team? Please, tell me what's wrong" Araya asked with a worried expression on her face. Team felt guilty. He knew how much Araya liked him. He knew how much she wanted this. And..he thought he was ready to do the next step, to get intimate with her. But something kept him from letting things get any further. "Team..please, look at me. What is wrong?" Araya asked. But Team couldn't give her an answer. He did not know what was wrong with him. Why couldn't he just sleep with her?

Thank you so much for reading. And late "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year"