Chapter 13

"Don't you want to answer?", Win asked sadly, not looking at Team, when he did not immediately answer Araya's call, but only looked confused at his phone. "I.." Team needed a few seconds to realize the phone in his hands. He took a deep breath and answered the call. "Hello? Araya? Yes. No, I am not at home. Where? I am with....a friend." Win's heart hurt like someone put a knife into it and turns it. He sadly watched aside and went into the bathroom.

Win was sitting on the bathroom floor, burying his face into his thighs, again trying to hold back the tears, which started to build in his eyes, when he suddenly heard a knock. "Yes?", he asked, trying to cover the fact that he had just cried. "Hia? I..I need to go. I am sorry", Win could hear Team saying quietly from the other side of the door. "Are you really ok?", the boy asked softly, while pressing his hands and his forehead against the bathroom door, his eyes closed. Win was standing at the other side of the door in the same position. "Don't worry about me. Go. It seems like it is important", Win said, trying to keep his voice normal. "Ok..I..I go then", Team answered sadly and left.

The music was so loud that you almost couldn't hear your own words. A blonde man was sitting on the counter. His head laying on his crossed arms. "He is too drunk to stand up. Your number was saved as his emergency contact", the bartender said to Dean. "I see. He must be pretty drunk. How many drinks did he have?", Dean asked. "A few, but he already seemed a bit tipsy when he came here. The last half an hour he is just laying there." "Thank you for calling me", Dean said and went to Win. He put a hand on his shoulder to wake him up. "Ähh?", Win groaned and tried to lift his head. His cheeks were red from all the alcohol and his eyes glassy.

"Dean?", he asked. Looking at his friend. "How are you feeling?" "My head hurts. And everything is spinning", Win said and closed his eyes to stop the room from rotating. "I..What..what are you..doing here?", he asked, with his eyes still closed, before he took the next sip of his drink. Dean took the drink away from him. "You've had enough, Win." "Stopp patronizing me! I know, when to stop", Win said and raised his hand, to order another drink. "I said you had enough", Dean said again. "Can you still walk at all?" "Who cares? It's none of your business. I just want to get drunk", Win said. "Well, congratulation. You already are. Are you satisfied now?"

"Do you think she is good in bed?", Win asked. "What are you talking about?" "Team's GIRLFRIEND. Do you think she is good in bed?" Dean did not want to go into it any further. "Win, you should go home, sleeping." "I bet she can satisfy him in bed. She is pretty. I can't get these pictures out of my head. Pictures of Team and her, naked in bed together." Win emptied the next glass. "You know..I know, everyone thinks I am a playboy.." "Well, to be fair, you used to be", Dean said. "But since I met Team, I haven't slept with anyone. Since I met him, I knew, I don't want to sleep with any random person anymore. I did not want to be that guy, who sleeps around anymore. Every time I think about him or he is near me, my heart..gets a ..boner. Do you understand? I don't want anyone else, but him. He is the only person I want to..I..want.." Win started to cry against Dean's chest, and the swim club president let him, while he stroke his back softly. "I wish I could help you, Win. I really wish I could beat Team for hurting you. But, as you know, Team does not know your feelings. He is pretty slow when comes to feelings. "Why can't I be the person, who holds him? Why can't I be with him? It hurts soo much!", Win said, still crying against Dean's chest.

It was already half-past ten when Win woke up. He felt awful. His head hurt and he felt like trash. He was surprised when he realized, that he was not in his room. "How did you sleep?", he heard Dean's voice from behind. "I feel like I had been hit by a bus", Win groaned and laid one hand on his head. "You were pretty drunk yesterday," "I can't remember anything from last night. How did I get here?", he asked. "I took you here and laid you on the bed. You are heavier than you look." "I see. Thank you", Win said and laid back into his pillow. "Go and take a shower. You smell like a whole bar", Dean commended.

Win groaned again and took a look at his phone. He was shocked when he saw who had texted him. 5 unanswered calls from TEAM and at least 10 texts.

"Hia, please call me."

"Hia, please."

"What is wrong?"

"Hia? Where are you?"

"I am worried."

"I really start to get worried."

"Please, Win. Are you mad about me? What did I do? Please CALL me!"

"Hia!!!"

"Please!!"

"Hia!"

"Shit!", he cursed, when he read Team's messages. "He must have been pretty worried about you as well", Dean said. "Why should he? He does not care about my feelings. Otherwise, he would have told me about his girlfriend before." "How should Team know, how much it hurts you if he does not know, that you have feelings for him?" "I thought, it was pretty obvious. Everybody knew. Even his friends knew. But Team..""Well, maybe he knows now", Dean said. "What do you mean?", Win asked confused. "You have left messages on his mailbox."

Win froze. "Messages?"

"Teeeeammmm....You know what?!! I feeelll amazzzzing right now!!! And do you know what else? I don't care. I don't care about a n y t h i n g. I don't care..that I don't care. Hey...I...I lied...I...I , Team please..I..I N E E D ..I W A N T, please.."