Chapter 8

What was he thinking? That Hia LIKED him? That he saw anything other in him than his Junior? Team could not forget the look on Win's face when he saw him making out with this guy. He looked shocked. Team left the toilette immediately. When Pharm asked what happened, he did not answer. The boy felt paralyzed because of what he just saw.

Team left the club so fast, he did not hear Win screaming his name. He did not see Win chasing after him to explain the situation. But there was no reason to explain anything. He and Team were not together. Win could kiss and make out with whoever he wants. It is not Team's business. But why was he so shocked then? Why was his first instinct to run away? Why did his heart feel like someone has just stabbed him with a knife? Maybe because Team thought that was he and Win have is something more than friendship? But obviously, he was wrong. Team was running with teary eyes. He texted Pharm a message, saying he wants to go home because he was not feeling well. Pharm answered if everything is ok, but Team only replied with: "I am ok. Have fun."

The fresh air cleared his mind and gave him time to process what he just saw. Team took a deep breath and tried not to cry, but he could not hold back the hot tears running down his face. This was the moment, when he realized, that his feelings for Win go much deeper than just friendship. He would not react this way if he'd see Pharm kissing someone. His heart was pounding like crazy, he felt a burning in his chest and he could not breathe anymore. Team felt like every oxygen had left his lungs. He felt stupid. Stupid for hoping Win would have feelings for him. Stupid for thinking Win would wait for him.

Team did not come to school for the next few days. He did not want to see anybody, especially not Win. At lunch Pharm, Manaow, Dean, Araya, and Win sat in the cafeteria. When Pharm asked Araya, where Team was, she said he was not feeling well. Win looked at his plate. He was sure, Team did not come to school, because of what happened on this night. Even if he was drunk, Win could still remember the look on Team's face, when he saw him making out with this guy. Win has already forgotten his name. He could not even remember, what he looked like. But what he could not forget, was the shocked look on Team's face. Win wanted to explain the situation to Team so badly. He could not stand the thought of Team being mad at him, even if he does not know, why he would be mad. Win did nothing wrong, but he felt like he's cheated on Team.

A few days later Team woke up with a headache in the middle of the night. His throat hurt like hell and his whole body ached. When he tried to get up, he felt dizzy and fell back into his bed. He touched his forehead and realized, he was burning. He thought about Win. He missed him. Since this night, he hasn't seen him or spoken to him. And he thought about the kiss he witnessed. Suddenly he missed Win even more. He missed the feeling of being hugged by him when both lay together in Win's bed. He missed the feeling of Win's lips on his forehead when he gave him a goodnight kiss. He missed Win's long fingers, stroking his back softly until he started to feel dizzy and tired. He missed falling asleep in Win's arms and burying his nose into the crook of Win's neck, inhaling his sweet scent. At this moment, he wanted nothing more, than Win by his side.

Suddenly, Team saw the kiss before his eyes. Why did his heartache, when he saw Win kissing this dude? Why could he not stop thinking about him? Hot tears started to fell down his cheeks. Team cried. He cried because Win was not with him. He cried, because the only person, he has ever had feelings for, did not feel the same. This was the moment, when Team realized, that he was in love with Win. He loved him. He did not just feel friendship or admiration for his Hia. He loved him. He was in love with him. Hot tears started to run down his face. "Hia! Why? Tell me, why do I feel this way? Why did it hurt so much? Why did you do this to me?!"