Chapter 17

Team felt warm and wet kisses all over him. He felt a tickling sensation. His body was on fire. Every little piece of skin he touched, felt like it was burning. He tried so hard to hold back. He tried so hard to prevent his mouth from making these sinful moans, but he could not resist. He needed to let them out. He needed to give in to the temptation. His eyes had already filled with tears. But he was not in pain, not really. The tears were tears of pleasure. The lips were leaving warm and wet kisses on his neck, down to his nipples, softly sucking on them. The warm tongue, which was licking all over his chest and stomach, went down and was now diving into his belly button. The boy was clinging to his bedsheets until the knuckles of his hand went white. When the wet tongue has reached the downside of his body and licked over his length he almost screamed in pleasure.

"Please..", he begged, not knowing what he was begging for. The blonde man, who had been  occupied with licking, sucking, and kissing his body until now, was looking into his eyes, smiling softly. "Please, Team. Let me make you feel good", the man said while stroking Team's arms up and down, before he continued his doing. Team could no longer keep his eyes open. All he could do was to enjoy the pleasure Win was giving him. He threw an arm over his mouth, to prevent the sounds of pleasure from leaving his body when Win suddenly gripped his wrist gently. "Don't. Please, let me hear you", he almost begged with a soft look on his face. Team's heart skipped a beat as he looked into his eyes. "Hia, I..this..we.." "Please, don't ever leave me again, Team. I wouldn't.. Please..I.."

As much as Team wanted to keep his eyes open, he couldn't any longer. When he opened them again, he was laying in his bed..alone..sweaty..with a raising heartbeat and wet pants. 'What the hell was that? ', he sight, running a hand over his face while trying to stabilize the beating in his chest. Did he really just had a sex dream about Win?!

A few days later, it was Saturday. Team was standing in front of the cinema, waiting for Araya, who had gone to the bathroom, and Manaow and Pharm, who weren't there yet. Usually, he was the one who always came late. This time he wondered, why no one was there yet. While he was waiting, he started playing a game on his phone. Team had always loved video games. As he started the game, he suddenly thought about Win. Win had always scolded him for playing too many video games. Team's heart started beating faster while thinking about the senior, but he tried to suppress the warm feeling in his chest. Team shook his head and thought about the moment he saw Win making out with that random bartender. "Stupid Teerayu", he whispered to himself.

"Which movie are we gonna watch?", he suddenly heard Araya's voice behind him. "Ähh, I..I don't know", Team answered nervously. "Are you still nervous when being alone with me?", Araya said chuckling. Team could feel his cheeks getting hot. Speaking to girls was still difficult for him, except Manaow, obviously.  "Team? I asked which movie we're gonna watch?", Araya said again, with a questioning look on her face. "Is everything ok?", she asked. "Yes. Everything is alright", Team answered. "Really? Your face got a little red", Araya stated. "It is nothing. Don't worry about it. I am fine. Let's watch the movie", Team tried to change the subject.

"I am really sorry, that Wan is so busy lately, Samiya", Win said with a sad look on his face. "It's ok. I am used to it. He is a businessman after all. I knew what I was getting myself into when I married him", she said smiling. "Is everything ok with you two?", Win asked concerned. "Yes. Everything is fine. We are really happy. You don't have to worry. I am taking good care of your brother", Samiya said with a smile. "I am not worried. I just know my brother. Sometimes he is a little..difficult", Win said. "So, you are the easy-going-one?", Samiya said, almost laughing. "Hey! I am a pretty nice person. You know me. And whatever stories my brother told you, they are all lies", Win joked. "Don't worry, Win, Wan loves his brothers too much to say anything bad about you two" Samiya said and stroked Win's cheek. "He is really happy to have you. You are an amazing woman and sister-in-law", Win said smiling softly.  "Speaking of a good sister-in-law, do you have anyone?", Samiya asked and Win's heart jumped in his chest. Suddenly, his mood changed and he became sad. "It..it is difficult", he answered sadly. "So..there is someone. Do you want to tell me about her?", Samiya asked gently. Win couldn't face her. "It's..it's a boy. But..he has a girlfriend", he said, almost whispering. "Oh, Win. I am really sorry to hear that. Does he know about your feelings?" Samiya asked. "No. I don't think he does. He is not really good at reading clues. Almost everybody knows, but he doesn't." "And you won't tell him?" It sounded more like a statement than an actual question. "He has a girlfriend. I don't want to ruin his relationship. Besides, what would change, if I'd tell him?", Win asked. "Maybe he feels the same?", Samiya said. "If so, he wouldn't have lied to me about his girlfriend. Believe me, I am nothing more than his Hia, but I am glad that I at least am able to be that to him."

Samiya was looking at her brother-in-law with pity in her eyes. "What are your plans for today?", she suddenly asked. "I don't really have any plans" Win answered. "I would love to spend some time with you. We haven't seen each other for so long, and as I said, Wan is always so busy. Would you keep me company?" she asked with a soft smile. Win knew, that Samiya only said that, to cheer him up and he was grateful for that. "Ok, then, let's watch a movie together", she said, smiling.

When Win and Samiya arrived at the cinema, it was already eight. "So, which movie do you want to watch?" Samiya asked. "Let me guess, no romantic movie. Am I right?", she asked with a worried look on her face. "I am not really in the mood anyways", Win answered. "I know, but sitting at home and suffering does not help. You need to get over him, as cruel as it sounds. Let me see. How about a comedy? Or do you prefer action? I know you like action movies", Samiya suggested. "Yes, I do. But you don't." "Let's make an exception for tonight." "Do I really seem so desperate?" Win asked. Samiya smiled gently at him and put a hand on his cheek, stroking it softly. "You seem lovesick and heartbroken" she said with a soft voice. Win leaned into her touch, enjoying the warmth he felt from it.

Team's heart jumped in his chest, when he saw Win with that girl standing there. She has her hand on his cheek, stroking it softly. So, he already has someone again, as always. Hia Win has always been a natural flirt. Of course, he has someone. Team tried to look away because seeing Win with that girl hurt him so much. And again he was hating himself, for thinking Win could have feelings for him. Being nice and flirty to him was just how he was. It doesn't mean anything. Team could feel his heart breaking again in his chest. And again he hated himself for feeling jealous. He has no reason to feel jealous about that girl. But he couldn't help it. If he was honest to himself, a part of him had always believed, that Win feels the same as he does, and that, someday, when he has enough courage to tell him about his feelings, they could be together. That they could be more than friends. But at the moment he saw Win with that girl, smiling his usual smile, he realized that it was just a dream. A dream that would never come true. Knowing that hurt so much more than everything he has ever been through.