Prologue. Chapter 6. Briefing.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

The transport got to the place after about ten minutes. Along the way the monorail glass tube divided into additional branches, which, accordingly, led in other directions. The building they arrived at was a white skyscraper in the shape of a rectangle with rounded corners, next to which were hangars and docks. A spaceport it seems, Megatron thought. When they were just approaching, a small shuttle took off from somewhere nearby.

All the way, Megatron mostly looked at his knees, only occasionally raising the helm to see what was happening outside the windows

All the way, Megatron mostly looked at his knees, only occasionally raising the helm to see what was happening outside the windows. In part, this trip felt somewhat like those to the courthouse and back, like many times before. Only now the transport was lighter and more comfortable, and no cannon blows were directed at the Decepticon. The Prime acts like a winner, how would he feel if we switched roles? Silly question, he was always above me in status, even before the war. He will never understand. No Autobot will understand... I mean, none of these Autobots. Won't understand.

'All this is just one side of what is happening.'

Then I don't want to know the other. Once it seemed to me that our actions could somehow change lives of the rejected part Cybertronian population for the better. I wasn't going to become the leader of the uprising... No... they asked... I agreed...

Megatron's thoughts were brought out by his own voice from the holographic translator screen. The speech he said at the behest of Optimus Prime... his pass to the ship, permission to participate in the mission to find Cyberutopia... The Prime's order, the very one with whom he almost... Digits clenched into fists by themselves, the remaining energon in his tanks seemed was going to splash out, a small shiver went through the frame.

 Digits clenched into fists by themselves, the remaining energon in his tanks seemed was going to splash out, a small shiver went through the frame

"Rodimus, turn this off, please," Ultra Magnus asked, wary of Megatron's behavior.

"What? Why?" he didn't understand. However, looking down at his new co-captain, he quickly guessed what was going on: "Oh, okay. I'm not a sadist." And got up from his seat again to turn off the screen above the entrance.