Part 1. Chapter 3. The Warning (pt.2).

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Rung knew this would happen, he warned Optimus about the results this decision might lead to. But the deed is done, and now they have to face the consequences. At the very moment when Megatron publicly read the speech written for him, an invisible arrow pierced thousands of sparks, in an instant they lost everything: their goal, their leader, their hope for the future. And one special spark, as rare as that of Megatron, has lost all its former meaning of existence.

 And one special spark, as rare as that of Megatron, has lost all its former meaning of existence

"Change of plan. We are going to war."

They will come, it is inevitable. They will come for him... but for what purpose? Will they want, in blind righteous anger, to try to kill the new Prime - their once hero, thereby destroying the symbol of hope for the unification of the Cybertronian people? Or will they decide to capture him and do everything to return the one who Megatron no longer wants to be? What will be the outcome... Megatron is much stronger, but he won't fight deliberately. And if he does... Is it still possible to save them? From death or committing an irreparable mistake...

One thing they are wrong: this is not a defection. This is a search for a way out of the hopeless situation... By calling fire on himself, Megatron wants to save others. Deep in spark he's still with them. But would they want to understand this? Will they be allies again? So many possible options... Everything depends on them... Megatron has already taken the first step.

One thing is for sure: something is going to happen soon

One thing is for sure: something is going to happen soon... Something bad. Rung feels it. Megatron... This Mech – this Point One Percenter - is the catalyst of all events. He must survive, he must find his way, he must unite the Cybertronian race. Only together they will be able to repel the threat, which, although still hiding behind the dark veil of the invisible, is already raising its head...

"This is bad. No, it's just terrible. What was he thinking?"

"Assumption: not his words. Autobots'."