Part 1. Chapter 17. Too early to rejoice.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Nowhere to retreat, since there were no other exits from the hall. The only one was blocked by three Decepticons, five more held them at gunpoint above the open ceiling. Powerful weapons, heavily armor with clearly visible Decepticon insignias, their faces hidden behind visors with red stripes of optical sensors. And they came here on purpose...

"I have to give you a credit, we had to run to catch up with you here." The black and white Decepticon that hung in the air below the rest with his cannon still raised. "But after all, no one gets away the Chasteners.

"Who are you?" Rodimus tried his best to be confident. "What do you want?"

"Chasteners?" Cyclonus immediately shielded Tailgate. Megatron reflexively hid the Key in the subspace – good thing Drift was standing in front of him at that time, so no one noticed anything.

Chasteners? I don't remember such a group within the Decepticon ranks... Megatron also noticed that the engines on the enemy fliers' armor were somehow strange - not built-in, and four more had wheels visible on their frames. And the internal scanner immediately confirmed his guess, displaying the corresponding images on the EMD. So, they are ground pounders – all of them.

"Why, the DJD can't do their duty anymore?" Rodimus blurted out before he could make sense of his own words

Megatron would have slapped him for this if he could now. One thing he knew for sure: these mechs were not in the mood for peace talks. They came with specific intentions... but what is their purpose, the Key or me?

"Don't touch them," the silver mech raised his servos up, "if you need me, do what you must. Just let the others go."

"Megatron!" the Ultra Magnus exclaimed indignantly.

"Megatron, don't do this," Rung warned from somewhere to the left

The enemy group leader laughed in surprise: