Part 1. Chapter 12. Into the unknown.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

"...this way we can significantly speed up the construction of this monorail section," the speaker raised her optics to the Prime, waiting for a reaction.

"Thank you, Senator Midnight," Optimus nodded gratefully, "your project is being considered."

The purple-blue femme thanked the ruler and left the podium. The project she proposed was indeed interesting. Construction of a monorail with branches that could be prolonged to Tarn, thereby connecting the two cities. For reasons unknown to many, Optimus decided to put the mining city on the priority list. No, there are a lot of minerals in the area, including energon mines, but... Allegedly, why revive this city and make it almost equal to the capital? Flattening it to the ground would be a lesson to Megatron and those who still dare to protest and start wars. And it doesn't matter that the conflict has been brewing for a long time.

 And it doesn't matter that the conflict has been brewing for a long time

Optimus, on the other hand, had other views. Since the rebellious Point One Percenter left with the approved team in search of Cybertopia, the ruler has somehow changed especially. He even gave a whole speech recently about the ongoing harassment and even discrimination against the Decepticons. They stated that after Megatron's capture - namely the capture, and not voluntary surrender - any Cybertronian, whether it be an Autobot, a Neutral or a Decepticon, could return to their home planet without fear of persecution or for their own lives...

...But it's all just words. In fact, everything happened a little differently. The Autobots for many years have been confidently waging an information war against their opponents, and even many Neutrals became sure that if a mech has a purple symbol on their armor, it is an enemy, a murderer, or even a creature that doesn't have the right to live.

Part of the Decepticons returned to Cybertron indeed, and now, in retaliation for hostile attacks against them, they continue the guerrilla war. Serious fights continue outside the Cybertronian solar system. Optimus's speech, which he forced Megatron to speak publicly, didn't help at all... Optimus's advisers have repeatedly said that it's necessary to suppress the remaining top of the Decepticon gang and give them all a fair trial... To this, the Prime replied that then the Autobots should start with themselves . The leader of the Red Sign now has only hope for the Lost Light team and his successor, once a mortal enemy, and in the past a close friend. While they are looking for Cybertopia, Optimus, for his part, will do everything for peace, no matter how hard it may be.