Part 1. Chapter 20. The treat is near (pt.1)

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

The target was so close... And he arrived almost in time. The new Prime and the first Key could be in his possession here and now. The Matrix serves as a guide; it contains knowledge of the Ancients and gives additional powers to its owner. It chooses the bearer.

"It's him, the one..." he walked back and forth through the dark room filled with purple fog, stopped in the center and looked at his open palms.

" he walked back and forth through the dark room filled with purple fog, stopped in the center and looked at his open palms

The one's memory whose frame is now completely in his power... It was this rebellious Point One Percenter he was going to make the next Prime. But not only the Matrix protects its current bearer. No... His antipode is also here, in this world. A blow from the ship's cannons was almost in the Dark One's possession - it was a flash of His power...

"What a surprise." He wanted to laugh. As always, the Other interfered at the most unexpected moment, and it was possible to feel his presence only at that very second. He was on that ship... also in the form of an avatar. The capabilities of both of them in these forms although being great, are at the same time very limited, and it's impossible to determine exactly what the Other's avatar looks like in advance. But it's one of them. He's on that ship with those mecha. And he understood everything, knows everything... "This is even more interesting," the Dark One summed it up out loud and laughed contentedly. More interesting, although greatly complicates the matter. But it's not in the Dark One's rules to retreat from his goals. No, he waited too long...

* * *

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

They looked at him in complete bewilderment. Intense silence... In the optics of some was distrust, some stared with fear, and others, for example, Rodimus, looked with some kind of evil suspicion.

"You saw?" Drift asked warily. "When? How?"

"At the last meeting, when my systems failed." Megatron felt like a predator driven into a corner. If they think I'm involved in this, let them try to prove it. Although... why look for evidence when they can invent it? "I don't know how, but," the silver mech hid his servos under the table and clenched them into fists, "I suddenly found myself there. Saw the attack... a strike from space... It happened at night, no one understood how it all started." Megatron now looked as if through the table.

"Started?" Rung already clarified. "Was there something that preceded the impact?"

 "Was there something that preceded the impact?"