Part 1. Chapter 6. Doomed.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Thoughts about Terminus were controversial. Only now Megatron, thinking about him, wanted to yell from chagrin... Not knowing how to calm the burning pain of a long-standing loss, he even thought to open his chest armor and tear off his own spark, just to stop it... To get rid of these sudden bitter and such lively emotions... Emotions that, as the Decepticon leader thought, he had long killed in himself. But then a moment appeared in his head when the fellow miner offered Megatron to become his mate...

Starry night... Festive celebrations in honor of the city's founding day... Fireworks in the sky... And two mechs on the building's roof... Under the fireworks flashes high above their helms, Terminus kneels down and asks this question...

 Under the fireworks flashes high above their helms, Terminus kneels down and asks this question

Sitting with his back against the door, the silver mech smiled and lay down on the floor. It suddenly felt so warm in the spark from this memory... joyful even. He felt as if something invisible, incredibly strong and at the same time tender and caring cocoon enveloped his frame, chasing away the longing... The Decepticon fancied a barely noticeable golden aura...

But as soon as he looked closely, everything disappeared. Megatron reset his optics and scanned the room. Nothing. Just like with Drift, whom he mistook for Tarn. A glitch... Perhaps it is the chemicals with which he's being stuffed on a voluntary-compulsory basis. Doesn't matter. That evening Terminus called him to talk about something important, while looking somehow tense. Megatron was already scared: what happened? And yes - indeed, something very important happened... Which ultimately was not destined to come true...

Tarnians rarely have sexual intercourse. Even the choice of a partner doesn't mean that the couple will ever even decide to kiss, not to mention the interface or sparklings. Very few decided on natural reproduction, not only because of a lack of funds, but also considering the method itself to be vicious. What a paradox.

And, despite the fact that the creation of cold-constructed mechs also took place in other regions of Cybertron, for the very outlook on life, many other mechs considered the people of Tharn, if not freaks, then at least strange ones, and sometimes those who simply hate mechlings. Precisely because of their view on the interface itself, of course, and not on the little mecha. But if someone decided to create a sparkling in this way, it's their own business.

The union between two Tarnians meant loyalty, support, platonic love...