Part 1. Chapter 19. A nightmare that became reality.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

He was floating in space among the stars... There was nothing nearby: no planets, asteroids or other celestial bodies... Except one star that was relatively close... much closer than all the others. And for some reason Megatron's sure he understands what this place is and what must be here... or it will appear soon? In any case, somehow this unremarkable region of outer space is familiar to him...

"Silence... calm... emptiness... This how this part of space was like before Primus breathed life into it."

Megatron didn't even have to turn around, he was already aware of who was nearby. A presence that somehow ceases to surprise, although the former leader of the Decepticon movement has still not been able to come up with a logical explanation for what's happening to him. The silver mech turned his helm to the right and came face to face with his old comrade:

"You mean, before he created Cybertron?" the scarlet optics narrowed in disbelief.

Terminus nodded.

"So everything started here?"

An affirmative nod again. He and Megatron were watching trillions of cosmic particles attract to each other, forming a cloud that gradually becomes denser and rotated until it formed a geoid cosmic body, almost spherical shape. Then, as if in accelerated filming, the planetoid begins to grow in size and becomes overgrown with cities. The relief changes, more and more buildings appear, and within a few seconds Cybertron in its current form appears before the observers, along with two moons in its orbit. Megatron involuntarily opened his mouth at the sight of this metamorphosis.

"Everything started here," Terminus repeated the words of his comrade when the transformation was completed, "and here everything will end

"Everything started here," Terminus repeated the words of his comrade when the transformation was completed, "and here everything will end."

"Will end?" the silver mech didn't understand, but for some reason he immediately thought that it's about the physical cessation of the existence of their planet.