Prologue. Chapter 2. Everything changed.

(Включить саундтрек при прочтении следующего эпизода)

Megatron stood among clouds and watched the sunset. It was calm and good. He didn't think how he got here and why, he just watched the sun go down, beautifully illuminating the clouds, life boiling far below him in the huge city...

 He didn't think how he got here and why, he just watched the sun go down, beautifully illuminating the clouds, life boiling far below him in the huge city

"Are you willing to risk your life for those who despise you and want you dead?"

"Traitor! You betrayed us all..."

"...and in the end you will end up where you started. Think if it was worth it."

"At least I'll die a Decepticon."

"Why change sides? Who are you now?"

"A lost spark..."

"I'm still on your side, Lord Megatron..."

"It's not about you, it's about our people. They need you, Megatronus..."

"...go down into the Cybertron's core..."

"Megatron Ambus... Sounds cool if you ask me!"

"The question is not about regrets, but about what was the reason."

"Optimus, no! Do not do that!!!"

"Let your spark be given to another, our connection will live... in memories..."

"At this point only the Matrix doesn't let his spark fade away... As if Megatron himself doesn't want to regain consciousness."

"Come on, co-captain! You are a Point One Percenter, you are a Prime! You guys are strong... Wake up, you hear me?! Don't you dare to leave us! We cannot lose you too..."

"Fool's energon has nothing to do with it. It was you... you were always in control. Without even knowing it."

"Come back to us, Megatron... come back to me..."

"Minimus..."

These voices, including his own... They are familiar... But also are so far away... Whatever happens where they come from, it doesn't concern him. Here and now there is only serenity and peace.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Suddenly came from behind. Megatron was dumbfounded, for a moment it seemed as if all his internal systems had ceased to function. This voice... No, it can't be...

 No, it can't be