Part 1. Chapter 15. The beacon (pt.3).

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Iacon was gradually plunging into the night, the sun almost hid behind the horizon, numerous lights were lit on high-rise towers. Sitting at the desk in his office, Optimus was carefully reading a detailed report Pharma sent about the results of the research on the mechs' frames, whose who died on the Stellar-6. When the Prime first saw the incoming message from the medical chief, he became wary at first: in the absence of Ratchet, it was Pharma's task to be responsible for the ruler's of Cybertron health. But, having opened the letter, he was relieved: it wasn't an unscheduled call to the medical facility (although there's a comm for this), but the first research results. After all, Pharma was also instructed to lead a team of scientists finding out the cause of an unknown infection, as well as, if possible, discover where and under what circumstances all this happened.

Another squad was supposed to help in this - the technical group, they were instructed to establish what happened on the ship, from the moment of departure to the arrival at the space station, where all begun

Another squad was supposed to help in this - the technical group, they were instructed to establish what happened on the ship, from the moment of departure to the arrival at the space station, where all begun. So far, they have managed to collect little data on the cargo ship itself, but something especially strange turned out: the navigation system caught the approach of an unknown object (according to the navigator's assumption, it was a large ship), after which interference began, and then... everything, according to the crew, returned to normal, and the freighter continued on her way. Then all the mechs on board were already infected... Either forgetting about what happened, or even not realizing that they were attacked.

Those Transformes called themselves, according to Rodimus, the Legion of Chaos. Almost like from the ancient tales about Unicron's army... But those are legends... or not? And Megatron's vision about the destruction of the entire planet, sent by the Matrix, which he unknowingly took for an ordinary nightmare... Can these two events be somehow connected with each other? Might be worth checking it out for himself? Either someone is trying to imitate the ancient god of destruction, or... things could be very bad.

The doorbell beeped, Optimus pressed a button to the left of the holographic keypad and said, "Come in," and out of habit hid his face behind the battle mask. Jazz appeared on the threshold with some kind of rectangular container in servos.

"You stay late as always," he smiled at the sight of the leader, "may I?"

"Of course, my friend." The leader of the Autobots stood up and waved the left servo towards him, inviting the guest to enter. "Do not bury me ahead of time. I still have about a hundred of vorns in stock."

"Boss, don't!" said in horror the indignant white-and-black bot with a blue visor, realizing what the leader getting at. "Stop talking like that!" He strode over to the worktable and placed a container on top of it next to the computer. "You will outlive us all."