Part 1. Chapter 2. The Warning (pt.1).

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

The Stellar-6 space station was a system of three concentric circles connected by several passages, and in relation to these circles there was a structure in the form of a long vertical cylinder in the center, orbiting the blue and white gas giant Tenarimus. The data Megatron received via the on-board computer had no actual information about what exactly they were doing here. Something to do with mining minerals from the asteroid belt around the planet and improving their properties.

Another important fact was that the station belongs to the Autobots, but there are also several representatives of the local organic race - Glassternapes - these reptilian humanoids are distinguished by their dense, but absolutely transparent skin...

Another important fact was that the station belongs to the Autobots, but there are also several representatives of the local organic race - Glassternapes - these reptilian humanoids are distinguished by their dense, but absolutely transparent skin, which displays internal organs and bones for all to see. Not a very plesant sight, but, as we know, no one chooses appearance at birth. Representatives of this civilization are not part of the Galactic Union, but they are smart enough and technologically advanced, have their own spaceships, albeit relatively primitive.

The Lost Light arrived at the source of the distress signal in about thirty-seven minutes. For some reason, Rodimus said that it would have been faster on the hyperdrive, but then there is no one hundred percent guarantee that they themselves will be able to reach Yuntara and not get stuck somewhere in space. No more distress signals followed, all attempts to contact the station were unsuccessful, and now the team was at a loss as to what they would see when they arrived.

"Control, this is CSV Lost Light," Perceptor tried to get in touch as soon as the station was in sight, "requesting permission to dock, over?" In response there was a complete silence. "Control, do you read?"

Against the background of the gas giant the silent space structure with extinguished external lights, by its very appearance, instilled a feeling of uncertainty and fear. If there was no distress signal, one would think that there is simply no one here, and everything is abandoned. But understanding what exactly was the reason, generally discouraged the desire to meddle there.

"No response," Perceptor stated after several unsuccessful attempts to establish connection.