Part 1. Chapter 11. Reunion (pt.2).

When the silver mech opened the door, the Ultra Magnus, who was standing in the corridor, barely restrained himself from pushing him away and bursting into the room. In any case, Megatron thought so, despite the fact that the white-and-blue bot was, as always, outwardly calm and as reserved as possible.

"Are you alright?" the Ultra Magnus asked, carefully examining the interlocutor's silver-black frame from head to toe

"And why not?" Megatron frowned and pulled back a little. Be calm, he reminded himself, nothing happened, no one even broke anything. Whatever seemed to Minimus. Yes.

"I heard a sound similar to a fall," the Magnus's massive frame leaned forward a little, and Megatron was forced to retreat, "what's happening?"

"Nothing special," Megatron shook his helm and stepped aside, letting the big bot pass into the room, "there's no one but us... You can check."

In the past Minimus respected his ward's personal space and would have taken his word for it

In the past Minimus respected his ward's personal space and would have taken his word for it. Now neither one nor the other has reason to trust each other completely. So Ultra Magnus went into the room and looked around. Seeing the unexpected guest, Ravage froze with his right paw raised and his tail arched. There was no one and nothing suspicious in the room.

"Satisfied, Inspector?" the silver mech asked reproachfully, stepping back to the wall. The Ultra Magnus for some reason also looked into the washracks, and admitted that he really didn't see anything suspicious. However, before leaving, nevertheless, he drew attention to the closet:

"Don't forget to take your medicine before recharging," he reminded, pointing to the yellow cylinder on the shelf.

"Good night, Fortress Maximus," Megatron replied forcefully, putting both servos on his belt and hinting with just a look that it was time for the guest to leave. The Magnus nodded and said in a somewhat absent-minded way:

"Yes, good night, Silverjet..." And he went to the exit. Turning around in front of the door, he also said: "Good night, Ravage."

"Same to you," the cybercat chuckled, narrowing his optics predatory.