Dancing on ice ☀️

TW:none

Characters:
Tommy
Wilber
Philza
Techno
Tubbo

Summary: Tommy is a figure skater but nobody knew untill today.

With a pair of skates in his hands and a black hooded sweatshirt on, Tommy was walking down a road towards a skating rink

He shuddered slightly as he walked into the building and felt a gust of cold air strike him.

He removed his footwear and put on the skates while he sat at the rink's entrance.

Although he had been practising his figure skating for a while, he had never taken part in a formal competition. He had improved, though, and his movements had become more graceful. He also found it easier to enter the ice without stumbling at all..

When alone, he was actually quite cool and collected, in contrast to how aggressive he appeared to be on video or during calls with the others. yet was too afraid to display that side of himself.
He displayed it on the ice where no one could criticise him and no one could see him unless they were also in the ice rink. But given that it wasn't as well-practiced as other sports, that was uncommon.

While his eyes were closed, he maintained his concentration and performed flawlessly.

He didn't notice the people entering since he was so intensely concentrated on the wind surrounding him as he spun, sprang into the air, or was just moving. He was unaware of the people's wide-eyed looks of surprise and sheer amazement as they observed him..

Until he heard a small sneeze.

He froze in his place.

Four people he didn't expect to see at that ice rink because they didn't live close were waiting for him when he slowly turned around to check who was there..

Four people that he definitely didn't want to find out about his little 'hobby'

His eyes went wide as they met with Wilbur's, Tubbo's , Techno's and Philza.

Someone's voice calling shook him out of his daze.

'Teach me!' Called the short brunette, his eyes shining

Tubbo POV

I don't care if I don't know this person! He wanted to know how to atleast get on a pair of skates without tripping.

The person was wearing a hoodie which covered his hair, and a mask that covered the rest of his face besides his eyes. Because you know, COVID exists.

The person sighed slightly

'Sure'

Wait...

I knew that voice from a mile away.

'Wait- Tommy?'

He sighed again, pulling down the hood
'The one and only'
He said as he skated towards me, grabbing my arm.

'W-wait! Slow down!'

He just laughed.

'You bitch'

————-—————————————

The end

Re-write PT1! How we feelin' fellas?

-Copper-