'Go to bed please' ☀️

This will be fluffy Wilbur and Tommy :)

Also- Techno isn't part of the family (he has said he didn't really like the whole 'brother thing' all that much, so he is just going to be a friend of Phil's

TW: bad self-care and mentions of eating disorders.

Setting: wilburs room, Tommys room, House.

Summary: Tommy hadn't slept in days, because of school, streaming and other stressful things happening, and pair that with an eating disorder, it's a surprise he doesn't pass out immediately, and then when he feels ill because of his bad self-care, he just pushes it off until Wilbur forces him to go to bed

—————————————————————

Tommy was currently streaming, he had visible eye-bags, he was pale and skinny, and he was yawning after every sentence.

The majority of his chat was worried, and telling him to go to bed, while the others were kind of pushing it off as he didn't get much sleep last night, and he because was always skinny, they just didn't notice that part.

He was currently ending stream after it had gone on for about 5 hours, and then he had to study for an up-coming test.

He was incredibly tired, and had practically passed out then and there, but he still ended stream, got out any needed equipment to study, and got to work.

Right when Tommy was ending stream, Wilbur practically ran to his room, since Phil was out with one of his friends, Technoblade, he was pretty sure.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Wilbur was very sure that Tommy hadn't gone to bed as he promised chat he would do, no, he knew for a fact he would be studying his arse off so he could pass a test that was weeks away, maybe even over a month away.

He saw the light peeping from Uber his little brothers door, so he opened it, and, as he thought, there was Tommy, sitting at his desk, studying for an exam.

'Tommy' he said softly. It was currently around 9 pm, so he was tired, and you could hear it in his voice

'Mhm' the strawberry blonde replied, his head still on the laptop screen, and still weighting things onto paper.

'Go to bed'

'I-'

'Please'

Tommy sighed, got out of his chair and crawled onto his bed.
Just for Wilbur to pick him back up and bring him to his room.

'I- uh- let-' he was cut off by a yawn 'go...' he said, practically asleep now

'No, because I know that when I left the room you would get back up and continue'

Tommy sighed, defeated, as he was carried into his brothers room.

They fell asleep that night, cuddled into each-other.

————————————————————

Hi- I am not shipping this, this is not a ship, this is just wholesome brotherly love :)

W/C: 473