SoundShriekers 🌥?

TW:I have no clue-

Summary: it's just a small story, based of my noise hallucinations (?)
Would they be hallucinations? The fabrications of noises I hear, but make them a monster and see-able (because I do have images that I have, like how I think they look)

Writing this because I don't have any motivation to finish or start any longer stories 😩✋
Adult Tommy pog?
—————————
My father used to tell me stories of tall lanky creatures, that mimicked the noises of random things, like a lyrebird, but once figured out a large screeching sound was always heard.

Washing the dishes, the glass doors opened, but screen doors closed, so sounds and air could still come in.

The sound of a child's cry was heard, and I put down the dish and sponge.

I made my way towards the door, only to hear a loud, almost deafening shriek.

I went back to the door, closing the glass one, and turned back to the dishes.

Soundshriekers.

For someone who knew so much about it, this was his first time actually in-countering one.

Yet he still somehow stayed calm.

————————

No clue where this shit came from, but aye.

It's short I know-

Also, I am a shit drawer, but if you want to see my interpretation of them, tell me and I will put it down here :)

-Aphid/Wren-