What am i s'possed to do (2/3)🌥

Tw:none

Song in fic

The one where they came but didn't meet up
—————————————

He and his band had broken up recently.

Fans were upset, of course they were!

But they still performed, just seperately.

And although he had tried to stay in contact with all three, he only succeeded with Purpled (golden duo content 😩💅) which was quite upsetting, but he would just have to put up with it.

It was only meant to be a break, to visit family, to focus on themselves.

But they just wound up accidentally distancing themselves from eachother.

Purpled and Ranboo had moved back to America, although still very different places, and Tubbo went back to England.

Tommy still moved around a lot, so he couldn't really say he went back anywhere.

He was also the only one that actually gave them 'minors content" although they couldn't really call themselves that, they were adults now.

And so, when the fifth year of their breakup came around, and they're 10th year of being a band (both together and not) (they started it when they were 15, so they were 25-26 right now) he of course planned a concert.

He was going to perform one song he made based off of it, and a few of the songs the band had made together.

And when that date came around, tickets had been long since filled, (three being reserved for the old band members per Toms request, although he doubted they would actually come)

HE released the songs he was going to be singing, all recognisable, besides one, the new one.

Breakeven.

——————————

Just as he suspected, nobody was here, even if he told them to come early.

They could just be late though, so he pushed it off, and began to set up.

They did have to catch a plane.

Well Tubbo didn't, he actually stayed around here (where the concert was)

————————————

'How are we all doing tonight!" Tom called, un-knowing of the three men he once knew so well sitting there.

'I hope we are doing good, and if not, then I do hope you can get better, if not mentally doing okay, always remember you can call a helpline, or even email me if you want to! I don't mind, if it's for mental health reasons, I don't want my inbox to be filled with random fan mail telling me that I could step on you, if you need to send it send it via actual mail, and warn me, so I don't throw it across the room." He half-joked.

'Now! Let's get stuck into this!"

(I know this part wasn't in the other story! I just wanted this one to be a bit longer aswell!)

——————————
He had finished the other songs, and was now onto his last song of the night, breakeven.

'I wrote this one ages ago actually, while we were still a band, it was based on a few more personal issues, but I changed it up a bit, made it a bit more related to the old band, that we kinda need a new name for, anyways, enough of me rambling and trying to be heard over you loud lot, let's get to it, last song of the night, until after the next five years I guess-"

He sighed 'here goes nothing I guess"

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while they got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even
Their best days will be some of my worst
While I'm wide awake they've no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? And
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause they've moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no
And what am I going to do when the best part of me was always you? And
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even)
Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains ooh
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while they got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break
No it don't break, no it don't break even, no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you? And
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
(Oh glad your okay now)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
I'm falling to pieces (oh, I'm falling, falling) yeah
('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even)
Oh it don't break even no

(Yes I changed she to they as a plural (not as the pronoun, just to clear that up just in case), and yes I removed some lines, don't need for love here)

He finished up after that, doing something to end the concert, i don't know Aphid has never been to a concert before.

And as he made his way home, he thought he saw a glimpse of three oddly familiar men, but it must have been his imagination.
———————————

All social media platforms were blowing up, videos of Tom singing, and Ranboo, Tubbo and Purpled watching.

Seeing it made Tommy incredibly happy. And it was only a day after, so maybe, just maybe, they were still around.

—————————
This shits dead now

Toms:
Hey guys! I saw you at the show last night, and was wondering if you had already caught a plane back, (or trip back) and if not, we could maybe meet up again? I miss you guys a shit ton

Tubso:
TOMMMMMMYYYYYY
HI BOSOIS MAN
I'm still around, just like the old days?

Alien:
Yeah sure man, what times? Ranboo hasn't left yet either, we caught the same plane to, and are on the same plane back.

Father:

What he said-

————————————

(Insert Same an from last chapter)

Uh- got it done faster then I thought lmao- haha- I gift you all with food-

Aphid/Wren