Forget-me-nots (pt2) 🌧

Tw:death, crying.

Summary: when walking around the smp, Michael finds a figure sitting at the edge of a cliff. When he tells everyone, and that they should probably check it out, they are all surprised at who it is.

Several of you asked for part two, so here it is! (I also have a part two of some other stories, I just don't have much inspiration for them, so they will take a while.) warning: characters may be a bit ooc :/ sorry about that

————————

2 years after the incident

(I just want to say, piglins age quicker then people, so it would mean Michael is old enough to do patrols, and walk around freely, and he knows English now-)

Micheal was casually walking around the outskirts of the smp.

He always went to a certain spot, but today the path he normally took was blocked, so he had to go down a different path.

This path was fairly easy, and if he got more used to it, he would probably start using it more, that just depends on how long the path stays blocked.

He passed a cliff, at first not really paying any mind to it, until he saw something in the corner of his eye.

He turned back, to see a stone figure sitting at the edge of the cliff.

Several flowers climbed and surrounded the statue.

Although it was kind of scary how realistic the statue actually was.

He looked like the man that he found a picture of though.

He had found a picture of three people, his parents and another unknown male.

He looks to be a bit more raggedy then what he looked in the photo, and a bit older, so he is guessing the photo was taken a few months before the statue was made.

He had never actually met the man, or doesn't remember meeting him.

So he obviously left the smp, or died.

He decided he could go ask what it was about.

The young piglin went off to grab someone else, anybody he sees first.

'Papa!" He called to Ranboo.

The tall male turned around.

'Hey little man!"

'I found a weird statue."

Ranboo looked concerned and hesitant

'Alright, take me to it then"

Michael skipped along the path, talking about how the statue was weirdly realistic.

Ranboo knew what had actually happened.

He knew someone had obviously been forgotten, which is why it apparently looks so realistic.

He thought he wouldn't know who it was, so he wasn't expecting to see the male he used to know so well, sitting on a cliff. Flowers and vines covering him, as others circled around him.