Their little 'p̶l̶a̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶' 🌧

TW: Mentions of manipulation, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, death

Summary: Where Tommy betrayed Techno, but what if it went differently?

Characters:
Techno
Tommy

Mentions:
Dream
Tubbo

Setting:blown up L'Manburg

———————————————————

(I am not writing the whole conversation-)

Tubbo had left to go evacuate people, as Dream had plainly run away.

'You know Techno...'

What now

'In exile, i was so tempted to just, you know, jump off a tall pillar, and die you know?'

Wait...

''Those words you said to me, when, apparently, I betrayed you, you said 'you want to be a hero Tommy? Then die like one!'''

...

He paused for a second, a sob racked his body

'The truth is, I tried. I tried so, so hard'

Please no...

'When dream was blowing up my stuff, I stood so close to the hole, each time, I planned to jump into lava, when I was at the nether'

No no no...

He laughed slightly, tears freely streaming down his face.

'But it is also the fact that I tried at least twice before exile.'

Tell me he is lying

'But each time, I stopped myself... want to know why, Technoblade?'

Yes please...

'Because I knew nobody would be happy without their little 'plaything', Technoblade'

'How are you a 'plaything' Tommy'

'It is kind of obvious... I was manipulated several times, by the people I loved and Dream'

'When did I manipulate you'
I scoffed, refusing to show that he cared still.

'Atleast once a day, you would remind me that you could easily hand me over to Dream, because of that dumb favour, or just because you could'

He is correct

Tommy scoffed slightly

'And don't even get me started on before we started L'Manburg'

'Phil was a shit father'

'He never was, Tommy'

'Maybe not to you, no, he loved you, he was mediocre to Wil but, Techno, you see, if you or Wilbur screwed up, you were carefully guided through it, if I did, I was yelled at'

'I had to feed myself for years, no help from you, Phil, only Wilbur was there, and now he is dead, at the hands of our fucking 'father' ha, he was no father of mine'

He is right

'So, how am I not their little plaything, Techno? Answer me that'

'But I am finally fucking sick of it' he sobbed

'So, Techno, kill me, you wanted to anyway, what's changed your mind?'

No no no no no no no no NO

'Why are you hesitant? Just do it, stab me with your sword'

'Everyone already hates me, if you were to kill me, they would all be happy, so do it, I won't be missed, maybe slightly, but not because they loved me, no, not at all, because they will miss their toy'

'But before you do, atleast protect the other minors, because once one is gone, they will probably go onto another one, and i don't want that'

He looked up at me, his blond hair caked with blood, ash and dirt.

'Please' he begged, before I plunged the sword into his stomach, tears flowing down my cheeks.

'I'm sorry'

———————————————

TommyInnit

2004-2021

'You died a boy, that was forced to grow up far to fast, you died a boy, but you are now a man'

Rest In Peace

———————————-

This low-key doesn't make sense, and diffidently isn't my best, but it is okay, and I will probably go over it
Thanks for reading though :)

-Aphid-