Tommy, Pick up 🌧

Short and sweet

TW:Suicide, Overdose, death :)

Summary: it's really short, so just read it through-

Characters:
Tommy
Tubbo

Mentions:
Ranboo
Wilbur
Basically everyone

——————————————————————

Everyone that was on the dream SMP had been ignoring Tommy for about a month now, either pretending he wasn't there, or only giving small answers, and even giving him false hope and then ditching him.

And to be honest, Tubbo was against it at first, and still is, but he was dragged into it. But hey, it was the last day, he was going to be able to explain it to him tomorrow anyway!
Although he hadn't heard from the blonde in a long while, besides the letter that was sent to him a few days ago, that he was told not to read until it was over, and boy would he regret following that rule.

—————————————

He decided to call Tommy before checking the letter.

No matter how many times he tried, Tommy never answered, and worried, he checked the letter.

'Hey Tubbo,

Uh, by the time you are reading this, then I'll be dead, since, well, mail takes a long time to travel, and the pills are currently right beside me.

I know you have dyslexia, so I am trying to leave easy words, but also, sorry my handwriting is so messy, my hands are really shaky, I guess.

Uh, it wasn't your fault though, trust me, my mental health has always been kinda shit, it was just a bit worse lately, I guess this month kind of pushed it.

Sorry i was so annoying, and such a dick to everyone. I probably should have said sorry a lot earlier, you know? Then you guys probably wouldn't be ignoring me'

Tubbo was unable to read any more, with the mix of shaky writing, his dyslexia, and the tears that blurred his eyes, it was incredibly difficult.

Sobs racked the brunette's body.

Lani, having heard her brothers cries, came rushing in, to see a tear stained letter, and her brother on the ground crying with it info t of him.

She picked it up, realising it was from Tommy...

Lets just say she was left in tears afterwards aswell.

They knew Tommy would have somehow made a joke about it somewhere, and they were right, on most, if not all, social media platforms, his bio read 'chilling in Elysium with the heroes'

Tubbo let out a small chuckle, his face still wet with tears.

——————————————

Should I do a part two with everyone's reactions aswell? Also- sorry it's so short- but hey- two chapters in one day pog? Both short but still pog?

Also- I am quickly going to promote myself 😫✋

Check me out on twitch- aphidcry . I only have 10 followers, but I am pretty pog (although I do rarely post, because of school and other struggles in my life-)

Yeah- thank you for reading- I may do a part two-