Better run and hide 🌧

TW: School shooting, death (obviously), gunshots, mentions of blood, main character death.

Summery: 'Tubbo run, go hide, I will hold him off for a bit, find someplace not obvious but large enough to get everyone alive from our class in there' Tommy said, running with his best friend, as they were chased.

———————————

It was a normal day at the school. They were sitting in maths class, jotting down notes, although today, the alarms were down for maintenance.

They were informed bout this, but didn't seem to care, since there was rarely any voile that behavior in the school anyways.

That's when they heard a loud gunshot sound just outside their classroom.

'Fuck'

The teacher quickly informed everyone to put their desks to the wall, and t squeeze under them.
(This is based in an American Highschool BTW, also, heads up, I have no clue how guns, or American schools work, so this is based off my experiences in Highschool, so if it's different don't blame me blame America for having weird school systems that are different from Australia)

They did so, some people having to help or drag others to the wall as they shook, much to panicy to move.

The gunshots got closer, screamed were heard from outside, and banging began.

The door l, after not budging, was shot.

The lock had a large whole in it, and the door was flung open.

Teenagers sprung up from under the desk, some managing to squeeze past, others getting shot, some people got both, getting shot in a non-vital area.

Screams were heard, as Tommy and Tubbo both also got up, only just managing to get out without getting shot.

They ran with the rest of the class, but the shooter was right on their tail. He must have finished the remaining few classmates.

'Tubbo run, go hide, I will hold him off for a bit, find someplace not obvious but large enough to get everyone alive from our class in there' Tommy said, running with his best friend, as they were chased.

Tubbo, with much hesitation continued to run, as Tommy slipped into a different hallway. As the shooter walked past, whirling a tune, he jumped onto him.

Curse his skinny ness though.

He was not strong, that was something everyone knew, so he had to use surprise instead, catch the perpetrator by surprise so he would be able to disarm him easily, with little to no force, although that didn't seem to work to well.

He surprised him, that's for sure, but they just tensed, and tightened their grip on the gun.

But he was still pushed to the ground.

Tommy was always much to proud of himself, but this wasn't his pride speaking, this was him, having heard the police sirens earlier, him holding him down for the short amout of time he would have to wait, knowing nobody else was brave enough, besides the teachers, but most were busy hiding and had no clue what had happened, and that there were kids running from the guns owner.

But once again, curse his skinniness

He was pushed off after a few minutes.

He should have disarmed him, pushed his gun away after he dropped it, instead of leaving it right by the persons head.

He knew what was going to come, of course he did! But atleast he knew that he gave the others enough time to hide, and if not, to run.

Plus, he knew the police were near, he could hear their heavy steps arriving, but he knew they weren't close enough to save him.

But knowing what's going to happen, does not mean he wouldn't scream once shot.

It was painful.
And he was left laying there, as the sound of heavy footsteps returned, along with the humming of a small tune, as black dots clouded his vision, until the pain disappeared, and he was gone.

—————————

The police reached him. Finally.

They pinned the man to the ground, handcuffing and disarming him.

He hadn't gotten to anyone else. He was the last person to be shot, and to die.

If he hadn't pinned him, he would have continued chasing, and would have seen where the others had gone.

He had saved them.

Maybe not everyone, but he still did.

Yet he had no clue what he had done, he thought he had failed them.

——————————
Lmao s a d- This is so bad and I am Sorry about That- I am getting back into writing now, so o still have tk get used to it, but I will probably re-write this one some other time (when I get more educated on the American law and education Systems)

-Aphid/Wren-