Strangely Calming 🌧

TW: death, sadness, suicide-

Is this going to be like one of those cheesy short skits where the person dies but they don't know they did? Yes, but with a t w I s t.

Summary: He thought it was a dream. He thought he dreamed that calming sensation of falling off a high ledge.

Lmao these summaries are just becoming even more vague-

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words in my vent chapter once again. I love you all so much, you all mean the world to me, and also, was wondering if you all wanted to ask me questions? I am planning on doing a q&a. Ask as many as you want, and I will try and answer most of them :]

———————

He sighed, his legs dangled off the edge.

He was just sitting there, ready to jump, as his hands grasped tightly at the rough concrete roof, as they were practically glued to his, causing dints to form on his palms.

There was something weirdly calming, as the bottom of his legs got scraped as he slowly shimmied his way closer to the edge.

He breathed deeply, as he finally fell off the ledge, and into his impending doom.

It was weirdly calming, he would say, the wind whistling past, whipping at his strawberry blonde hair as his eyes were shut tight, and a smile ghosted his way onto his lips.

You know those dreams, where right before you hit the ground, or die, you wake up?

It happened kind of like that.

He had hit the ground, he had felt the pain, but after a second, he woke up, in his bed.

He sighed sadly, and reluctantly got up.

He wanted it to be his lazy day.
He didn't want to stream, he didn't want to message anyone, but alas, he had to, it had been a week since his last stream.

He opened his phone, to see several missed calls, several messages, and several Twitter notifications from basically everyone he knew (that had Twitter)

He ignored them, and instead went over to his pc.

It was on.

That was weird, he rarely leaves it on, and when he dies, he normally wakes up at his desk in the morning with, may I say, incredible neck pain.

Eh, it saves him more time to set up stream and see if his friends were still up for it.

But the paleness of his hands and arms caught him of guard. He would have to cancel stream if he looked this pale, he didn't want to worry the fans, even if it didn't feel like anything was wrong with him.

With his stream cancels, he would be able to check out all these notifications. What was with that? He had so many.

One thing he was surprised to see was that his name was trending once again when he opened Twitter, but the reasoning shocked him even more then that.

Trending.

Tommyinnit
Tommyinnit became treading due to the fact that he had not streamed in weeks, and streaming friends have said they would not be streaming for a long while because of 'something that happened to. Tommy"

His eyes widened.

What happened to him?

He looked at the messages he received.

All of them were similar.

'Tommy I am on my way"
'Tommy answer the phone"
'Tommy please stay"
'I can't go without you Tommy, please stay I am on my way"
Anything along those lines.

It wasn't a dream.
He had died.

That's why he felt the pain.

He stood there for probably three hours before collapsing on the ground, laughing and smiling.

'I did it, I actually fucking did it"

Tears were streaming down his face.

He let out a choked sob.

——————

Four months past until someone finally streamed.

It was Wilbur.

He was definitely the most affected by their friends death, but still, he convinced the others to let him explain the situation, and then go on break again.

Chat was surprised to see the notification.

Wilbur Soot is streaming!
I need to explain.

That was all it said, but as soon as they clicked it, they weren't hit with the 'starting soon" screen, no, they were hit with a puffy-eyed, crying Wilbur.

'So chat, we haven't streamed in four months, and we are still not going to start any time soon, but I do owe you all an explanation.

'But I do want to say, if you get triggered by anything that has to do with death, and I mean anything, please leave, it may be important, and I am sure most people will end up crying anyway, but I do not want to send anyone into a state of panic."
Wilbur explained. His tone was serious, yet cracked, and was raspy.

The viewer count dropped by a couple thousand, and Wilbur sighed softly, giving people a few more seconds to leave before he explained.

'Tommy, well, Tommy, four months ago, had died. It's still hitting us hard, and we are all still very vulnerable at the moment. The day we all sent out those tweets, saying we were taking breaks, he had sent some of us a, ihm, a suicide note, through messages, and the others he sent a small goodbye. Since none of us live close by, we could not get to him intime, and we were to late. And, I am sorry, but I can't continue this, goodbye, chat..."

He waited for a bit, before ending stream.

————————

I am sorry- this one was kinda shit, but I literally had a dream like this, but it was me and not Tommy, and there was nobody that streamed why, or tweeted anything-

But yeah! Next chapter will hopefully be the q&a if I get enough questions in time-
-Aphid/Wren-