Racoon innit headcanons?🦕

How would you guys feel if I made a child!racooninnit au? I want to, but if I don't, or the most popular vote is to not make it, take some raccooninnit headcanons :)

It used to drain a lot of his energy when he was younger, because he wasn't as used to always hiding it, but now it still drains his energy, he is just used to not having it and the dizzy spells he gets from yelling and physical activity from hiding it he blames on his low blood pressure.

It is very easy to tell when he lies- because his nose will scrunch up after every lie.

He absolutely adores head pats- this child will do anything to get them.

He is actually really good at stealing stuff without getting caught.

The only people that know he is part raccoon is Phil, Techno and Wilbur.

He will literally eat anything that is food, you don't like something? Give it to Tommy.

His hands are fairly small, but he can somehow still hid a lot of random shit.

He has a hidden draw full of just small Knick knacks that he has collected over the years.

His discs were one of the first things he collected.

When he feels any emotion higher more then any of the other emotions he feels he will let out a few small chitters that have the tone of his emotions. He is feeling sad? He will let's our quite slow chitters. (In the story I will say 'sad chitters')

He has a really sensitive sense of smell and hearing.

He has really good eyesight that gets even better during the night. (so he is nocturnal)

Due to his sensitivity with his hearing, he hates yelling and loud noises.

Even though he loves head pats, and would do pretty much anything for them, one of the the things he won't do is ask for them, purely because it might make his ears poke out (which is how Wilbur found out)

Most people would see his eyes as weird, or, if they saw him in the dark, scary, but not to the people that know why he has them.

That's all for now- none of this is child raccoon innit btw, thai is current raccoon innit.

-Aphid-