The truth about 'him' (pt2) ☀️

Part two 😫😫😫✋✋✋

Tw:none that I know of :)

Summary: this one is Tommy coming out to Wilbur and Tubbo :)

—————————

Her leg bounced. She had just messaged Wilbur and Tubbo to meet up with him in his room.

Slowly but surely, he was going to come out, so far he has come out to two people, and it was about to be four if he doesn't chicken out once again.

'Okay Tommy, this is the fifth time we have been called into your room, what's up, you are obviously putting something off''
Wilbur sighed as he entered with Tubbo trailing behind

'Okay, so, yes, I have been hiding something, but each time I called you guys in here, I just wound up chickening out of telling you, but this time I will tell you... after a few small conversations to get a bit more prepared"

Wilbur hesitated at first, yet still agreed.

The began to talk about everything and nothing at the same time, until Tommy suddenly cleared his throat, and his leg stopped bouncing as much.

'Okay, so, I found this out a few years ago, maybe three or four? And I already came out to Eret and Niki three weeks ago, so.. uhm"

You could hear the nervousness in his voice, but he still went on

'Soi'mpangenderandigobyallpronouns" he said quickly

'Uhm, could you please repeat that? I couldn't really understand you"

Tommy sighed
'I'm pangender, and I go by all pronouns"

They shut her eyes tightly, but was then engulfed in a hug.

He quickly melted into the hug, and wrapped his arms loosely around them, as tears threatened to fall.

He smiled

'Poggers! We still support you! Although I don't really know what pangender is, so if at some point you could explain it to me, that would be great" Wilbur said shortly after breaking the hug.

Tubbo gasped, and when the two turned towards him, he was smiling widely.

'Do you have a skirt!?"

Tommy chuckled, and nodded her head.

That was a mistake.

He was later forced to hold a fashion show in his room with Eret, Niki, Tubbo and Wilbur, with him wearing both his single skirt, and some of Niki's (because somehow Tubbo convinced her to lend him some)

He laughed softly.

Although he wasn't ready to come out to everyone just yet, he was glad he had gotten the huge weight off of his shoulders.

——————————

Ahhhh-
It is so short, sorry, I had absolutely no inspiration for this, and it is, just like all of my stories, incredibly shit, so sorry-

Anyway, make sure to take care of yourselves, hydrate, eat at least a small bit of food, and if you can't, then think of something you are proud of yourself for :)

-Aphid-