You should have stayed dead!🌧

TW:technically telling someone to go kill themselves, Running-away,the usual

Summary: Tommy is talking, happily for once, and Tubbo gets annoyed, and says 'you should have stayed dead' blah blah blah, so Tommy goes and runs away

The music is not important! Just if you want to listen to something while reading :]

————————

For the first time in months, he felt good, he felt as though he could do something productive, or atleast hold a longer conversation again.

He had spoken a lot today, actually, yet at the moment he was still talking to Tubbo.

He ignored the annoyed look on his friends face, as he continued to talk, sometimes stopping to see if Tubbo wanted to say something.

He let out a small laugh.
That was apparently the last straw for him.
'DO YOU EVER SHUT UP TOMMY?"

He froze in his spot.

'You should have stayed fucking dead, maybe that way, it would be fucking quite for once, you know, like it was the few days you were DEAD"

Tommy mutters a quite 'okay" and bolted out of there.

He had looked back once, only to see Tubbo angrily stomping back to his house.

He sighed, before he went back to his house.

The air of the house had went from the fresh, calming air from the morning, to the hot, stuffy air, that made him feel as though he could suffocate.

He later down on his bed, but he stayed wide awake, and in-able to sleep.

—————

His mind wandered back to the conversations he had with the others, noticing the annoyed, or manipulative faces they pulled.

He still had his bag packed from every other time he was ready to pack up and leave, all he needed to do was write the letters to some of his closet friends, then he could leave and never turn back.

Drista was already gone, and he doubted she was coming back any time soon, if at all, so he didn't bother writing a letter to her, but he did aske every person he wrote to, to explain to her where he was if she ever came back, or asked where he was.

Wilbur

I'll be completely honest with you, Wilbur,

You have changed, and not for the best either.

Yes, in pogtopia you sucked, but that was insanity, you were never manipulative, or ever used my trauma against me, but hey, look what happened?

I do not trust you anymore, and I wish I didn't have to admit this, but you are not my brother, you are not the man I grew to love.

I am leaving, I know you probably don't care, but hey, better to write this then to have you running around looking for me while I'm gone.

I do have one thing, whether you do it or not is up to you, but if Drista does ever, and I mean ever, come back, can you tell her I left? Tell her why if you need to.

Sincerely, Tommy

Tubbo

Hey, man, I know you were annoyed, right? I know I can get annoying, but that does not, and I repeat, does NOT give you the excise to tell me I am better off dead, nothing would excuse you from telling someone that!

But hey, atleast it was me and not someone else.
Also, don't think this is the reason I am leaving, because while it did play a part, there are other reasons, but, when I'm gone, can you tell Drista when she comes back, that I am gone? I already told Wilbur and Dream to do so, but they probably won't actually do it, so I am kind of relying on you here.

Sincerely, Tommy

Dream

You are a piece of absolute shit.
I am leaving the SMP.

The only thing I want you to do is tell Drista that I left if she ever comes back, if not that's fine, as I already told Wilbur and Tubbo.

Anyway, while I do hate you, I hope you have an okay life.

From,Tommy

Puffy

Hey Puffy :)

Thank you for all the help you have given me and everyone else,I love you so much, and wish you the best, but I know I am not welcomed here,
So i'm leaving.

Please, make sure everyone gets better, okay? I don't want Wilbur to become insane and abusive again, and I am pretty sure everyone in the server needs help.

Also, tell Jack and Niki to try harder next time, tell them it's from me, they should understand if they think about it.

Love, Big man Tommy.

The letters were finished now, so all he needed was to give them to the person they were addressed to.

And once he did, he got out of that cursed SMP.

——————————
Tubbo waking up bro see a random letter was an odd occurrence, since it normally wound up outside in that 'mailbox"

So he guessed it was important, and opened it, reading the words.

He had forgotten he had said that.

———————

Lmao this was rushed- uh- so I kinda don I how I feel about this? Like it? Hate it? I have no clue.

Uh- yeah-

-Aphid/Wren-