Animal Boy🌦

TW: Major Character Death

Tbh, this came purely through I have no clue- just randomly came to me.

Anyways- enjoy-

—————

A boy was sat, leaning against a thick dark oak tree that was sat in the middle of a clearing of a forest.

He was sat, arrows deep into his abdominal area, he knew not to pull them out, it would just make to process faster, and there would be a lot more blood present.

It wasn't like he thought it would help him to live, no, death was inevitable in this situation, he was to far away from any forms of society to be found, even after, for a month at the least. No, all he wanted to do, was to last a few moments longer. To spend his last moments taking in his surroundings.

The boy had always loved nature, of any form really, it was uncommon to see the boy without a flower in his hair, or to not see him walk up to an animal if it was going past.

So there he sat, hands shakily petting a cow, whose head was laying comfortably in his lap.

More animals continued to surround him, he guessed they knew what was going on, and was attempting to comfort him, perhaps.

He had managed to weave little daisys into a wild horses mane, albeit a bit messily.

He sighed contently, and despite the pain, and the coughs he forced back as to not scare the animals away, he smiled.

The boy smiled, closing his eyes, he prepared to leave.

And, all in one moment, his hand stopped, laying heavily against the cow, his head lolling back off of the tree it was leaned against, although the daisy ridden horse kept it from hitting the ground.

And for a moment? It felt as though the world was ending the the creatures that surrounded the boy.

For a moment, they regret not being able to help.

But alas, there was nothing they could do, except move on.

And Animal boy sat, in the clearing of a forest, against a tree, as animals surrounded him.

—————

How do we feel?

Another short one, but you know- no motivation go brrrrr

Anyways-

My attemp at making a sort of, sweet story, but still sorta angsty.

It's up to you who killed him btw, either it be a skeleton, or a person on the server, I don't mind, I don't even know myself!

Anygays- hope you found this enjoyable enough<3
-Wren-

🎉 You've finished reading ꧁𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗꧂ A Tommyinnit One-shots book 🎉