Pangender Idiot

TW:none :]

Summary: I am skipping him coming out to everyone else, so this one is his him coming out to the stream because why not-

Also remember, the songs have nothing to do with the fic unless stated otherwise!

————————

The 'go live" button was taunting him, as his flag was held up behind him, so it was seen in the camera.

He knew he would have to explain it, of course, it wasn't as well known as transgender, or non-binary, or even bi-gender, he was prepared for that part, and he was prepared for the hate and everything, but he wasn't sure how much hate there would be.

(If any of the streamers I watch came out as pangender I would die, especially if it's a more popular one, because that will allow a bit more knowledge on the gender, and a bit more representation)

He clicked it, and watched as the views flowed in quickly.

His face cam was off, since he wasn't doing it right away when he starts stream, he is going to talk about first, and he was currently sitting with the flag behind her, since void was not going to set it up during stream, it to long, so he did it beforehand.

'Welcome to the stream boys! How are we? So today is not an average stream, it's kind of, serious I guess? Only really at the start though.' He explained.

'Also, any negative comments towards me after this, for This reason, will get you banned permanently"

He sighed, his mic picking it up

'Here goes nothing chat" he said, as he turned on his camera

'As you can see, there is a, uh, pride flag behind me! That's right, I am not the cis man everyone thought I was, although I will still call myself straight, since I haven't even gone to that side of shit yet"

Multiple people were asking what the flag was, some people answered it, others asked if he had a preferred name, and what voids pronouns were.

‚Oh! Yeah forgot about that part- explaining and shit. Although I will probably mess it up if I speak, due to nerves, so ima pull it up online"

'Okay, so I am pangender, so, in an easy way, I feel as if I am more then one gender, some pangender people feel like they can even be all genders, like me."

'As for pronouns, I go by, so far , from all the ones I know, I go by all pronouns, including Neopronouns. Xenopronouns I have not looked at yet, so I don't know about them yet though, but if you want to use Xenopronouns while in chat or talking to or about me in emails or messages or discord, feel free to."

He continued to answer questions, and then at free a while got on to at some Minecraft.

Of course, there were the negative comments, but the mods always removed the message and sent them a warning, due to Tommy asking them to atleast warn them once, then ban them if it happened again, instead of just banning them straight away, contrary to what he had said at the start of the stream. and even then the majority of the chat was... aggressively supportive.

So yes, it was a good stream, and he was glad to finally have picked up the courage to tell everyone, including the people he hadn't told yet, (a/n: by people I mean the other streamers btw :] )

———————————

I hope you all enjoyed- I know I haven't posted a chapter in a while, and I am incredibly sorry about That!

I have officially changed schools as well, starting in two weeks there (due to it currently being the holidays in Australia)  so it has been a bit of a struggle, but thank you all for being patient with me, I really appreciate it!

-Aphid/Wren-